ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Women with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Women with ADD/ADHD This forum is for women to discuss issues related to being a woman with AD/HD.

Old 07-26-17, 08:16 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

RobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of light
some thoughts on breasts, bras, etc

not sure if this is the right place to ask but here I go lol

So not too long ago I learned quite a bit about proper bra fitting techniques and thought it's one of the most useful things I've picked up since I'm not what they'd call a Wal-Mart size and every article of clothing is always a thousand times better when properly fitted but bras in particular can be a bit of a confidence booster. Always thought myself a flat A-cup but that turned out to be an underestimate on the cup size and more related to my being an uncommon size.

Still, I do wonder, are there any non-surgical and safe options like hormones for increasing our breast sizes?

Your thoughts?
Old 07-27-17, 01:52 PM
I eat shades of red.

Thanked 22,202 Times in 9,398 Posts
Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond repute
Re: some thoughts on breasts, bras, etc

I don't know of any way to increase breast size after they've stopped growing short of surgical augmentation, which seems to be a bit further than you want to go (which is fine).
The Following User Says Thank You to Fortune For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-27-17)
Old 07-27-17, 02:39 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,110 Times in 13,166 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Nor do I, other than pregnancy.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-27-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-17, 02:54 PM

Thanked 30,370 Times in 13,993 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think you can increase breast size but I wonder if exercises to build up muscles in thr chest might give the experience of being larger chested?

I guess since oregnancy increases breast size there might be some hormones that have that effect but I'm not sure that there's anything you can take that will have onky that effect or anything that's totally safe.
Old 07-27-17, 04:27 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,629 Times in 15,110 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotInDisguise View Post
not sure if this is the right place to ask but here I go lol

So not too long ago I learned quite a bit about proper bra fitting techniques and thought it's one of the most useful things I've picked up since I'm not what they'd call a Wal-Mart size and every article of clothing is always a thousand times better when properly fitted but bras in particular can be a bit of a confidence booster. Always thought myself a flat A-cup but that turned out to be an underestimate on the cup size and more related to my being an uncommon size.

Still, I do wonder, are there any non-surgical and safe options like hormones for increasing our breast sizes?

Your thoughts?
Massage

I carried a watermelon?
Old 08-08-17, 01:09 PM

wreckingbaaaall is on a distinguished road

Nope, only breast augmentation.
Some women dont store fat in the breasts. Some women are snall breasted no matter how much they weight they gain. Pregnancy can be horrible for your boobs. Sometimes they inflate rapidly then deflate leaving you with empty skin. Pregnancy is what spurs a lot of women to getting implants.

Im on implanon and bc, which did nithing for my boobs.
Old 08-14-17, 05:28 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,629 Times in 15,110 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think you can increase breast size without surgery but you can come to accept your itty bitty *****. I used to be morbidly obese and even then although they werent that big they were bigger than they are now. Ive lost a ton of weight and kept it off and have recently managed to shed another 20 stubborn pounds. There is a difference all over but it does seem like I have lost a lot in the breast department. I struggle with the self esteem part of this but I am working on acceptance. One of the good things is they always be perky and not sag. And now going braless is coming back in style so I have been brave enough to slip out for an errand without a bra and its been a new kind of freedom. I am ok with them and so is the husband so everyone else can go f**k themselves.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-14-17)
Old 10-06-17, 09:23 AM
Jr Member

concentric is on a distinguished road

Although it is surgical, you could get fat transferred there.
Old 12-08-17, 10:23 AM

gibsoncat is on a distinguished road

Other than the options mentioned, birth control pills can also effect your breast size. It can cause your breasts to swell - sometimes not at all or only a bit, sometimes a few cup sizes. Really dependent on the pills and the person.

Also, breast massages can work too (using oil!) but it can take years to see results.
Old 12-08-17, 01:49 PM

Thanked 21,519 Times in 11,543 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Take anti-depressants. They'll be a whole new size, bigger!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 12-08-17, 02:55 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,231 Times in 520 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

Growing up, my friends were always stuffing their bras and I refused to be "fake" like that. It never bothered me that I could barely fit an A cup, didn't seem to bother the boys/guys, either. Then I had kids and that solved that "problem". I prefer small, over too large. My sister got enough breasts for the both of us and has back problems because of it, she needs a reduction.
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-09-17)