ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-18, 04:19 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 29,077 Times in 13,431 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nut View Post
Can we make a deal psych? You promise not to worry whether you are unintentionally annoying or not and in-turn I promise to tell you whenever you are annoying. Deal? (I am sure any of the regulars would agree to this as well.) -Tom

PS Oh yeah, FTR to my knowledge your posts have never annoyed me.
Oh I know this one: ftr = for the record

Your posts are like puzzles for me. I love figuring out the abbreviations you use. (Yes, I'm easily amused. )
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (03-22-18)
Old 03-22-18, 08:36 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Thanked 1,161 Times in 659 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Oh I know this one: ftr = for the record

Your posts are like puzzles for me. I love figuring out the abbreviations you use. (Yes, I'm easily amused. )
Unintentional.......Think of it as the same as "Get off of my lawn!!" for ol' board posters. (Snuck in the word board to prove it.) :-D
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (03-22-18)
Old 03-31-18, 12:16 PM

Monox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura aboutMonox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura about

Since today is payday, I attempted to repay my debt to my coworker who (I thought) lent me 50,000 IDR (about 4$), but he refused, saying that I can take the money.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monox D. I-Fly For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-01-18), stef (03-31-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-18, 02:20 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,738 Times in 12,990 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

It's a holiday here today!
Easter Monday.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-02-18)
Old 04-02-18, 03:01 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 13,746 Times in 6,818 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
It's a holiday here today!
Easter Monday.
Eggcelent! I'm really eggcited for you!!

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
stef (04-02-18)
Old 04-18-18, 10:01 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

6 hours of straight sleep last night.
Woke up once. Fell right back to sleep with no issues.
No need to get up to use the bathroom.
No nightmares.
No tossing and turning.
No issues with my oxygen falling off.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-18-18), Kaia.S (04-18-18), OyVeyKitty (04-18-18), stef (04-18-18)
Old Today, 01:07 PM

I'm still getting some pretty dang good sleep.

I did have an off night a few days ago where I only got a few hours of sleep. But the last few nights have been nice.
My favorite thing about the sleep I'm getting atm...is the fact that I'm not having to get up to use the bathroom very often. Again last night I got another 6+ hours of sleep without having to get up!
I have diabetes and when it's real bad (highs) I sometimes have to get up as much as once (or twice!) an hour...and it's absolutely miserable because you really can't get truely restful sleep like that.

(((((((Sleep)))))))

I wish I could capture this kind of sleep and put it in a jar...so that I could take a spoonful of it each day and so I could always get such nice sleep! lol

Old Today, 01:17 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,738 Times in 12,990 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

my little bluetooth keyboard!
it folds up
i can type from anywhere, on kindle, with wifi
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (Today)
Old Today, 01:29 PM

Is it cramped? I've tried fold up keyboards before, but they've always been smaller than a full keyboard and I found them difficult to get use to.