ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-12, 01:14 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,855 Times in 13,046 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the whats bothering you RIGHT NOW thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
That im so exhausted and all i want to do is sleep and i dont know why or whats causing me to feel this way?
are you still taking allergy medecine ????
that might be it . or as they said at the pharmacy, you are exhausted from the allergic reaction, itself, even if you are taking something for the symptoms.

(that's funny - I was just about to post here "either I'm getting, a cold or I already have allergies"...)
Old 03-21-12, 01:47 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 29,495 Times in 13,594 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

My job situation is going more and more pear shaped. My supervisor keeps reneging on major points we agreed on. Last minute!! She says its out of her hands but cmon..we had an agreement (sadly not in writing though)!! She knows I'm desperate and don't really have much choice except to take up whatever they are offering. I know, I'm lucky to at least have a job (though not for very long apparently ) but still...
Old 03-21-12, 03:06 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

I am punishing myself whenever others behave inappropriately towards me. That tears my self esteem down, like today. So although I know I shouldn't, I'm feeling bloody awful now...

My attempts to control my unhealthy feeding impulses remain ineffective and result in a constant uncomfortable over fed feeling, although my medication's causing my constipation. And that while on a insufficient dose.

People seem to get the misplaced impression I'm lazy, arrogant, uninterested, rude and unreliable (I'm aware of the impression I give, trust me, I'm consciously trying to improve this)... I wish they'd stop assuming and interrogate me whether correct or not... they'd discover the amounts of empathy I feel towards some of them, instead of resentment...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-12, 03:51 PM
Contributor

mjoy79 has a spectacular aura aboutmjoy79 has a spectacular aura about

I'm still hours away from going home, taking a short walk and then going to bed. boo

RX: Vyvanese 20mg
Old 03-21-12, 10:50 PM

Thanked 1,105 Times in 796 Posts
Electra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of light

Things I`ve done in the past.
Memories and lack of them.
Old 03-22-12, 03:58 PM

Thanked 2,289 Times in 1,189 Posts
buddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant future

My back is really hurting from working in the gardens.I try to pace myself but I'm out of shape from not doing anything but walking this winter.There's just so much that needs to be done & I find that I get confused on where to start.I tend to do a lot of standing & walking around the yard, thinking of everything I should be doing & not accomplishing much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buddy For This Useful Post:
Nifferka (03-24-12), zannie (03-24-12)
Old 03-22-12, 04:04 PM
Jr Member

ShoppingJess is on a distinguished road

What's bothering me right now is my ADD and how to deal with it because it's starting to get harder to deal with.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShoppingJess For This Useful Post:
Electra2 (03-22-12)
Old 03-23-12, 10:40 PM

varied_in_style is on a distinguished road

The fact that people are so frustrating... Work sucked today, and anything that could go wrong, did... Today was $#!%!
Old 03-24-12, 12:12 AM

Thanked 1,612 Times in 790 Posts
Nifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud ofNifferka has much to be proud of

I have a TON of stuff to do. I don't know where to begin. Not starting because I don't know how to start eats away at my time, so I have even less time to do all the stuff I need to do.

Oh, and my stomach keeps on hurting off and on. And there's a skewer going through my right shoulder every time my stomach hurts, so I have to lie down. And when I'm lying down....I'm not getting anything done! (...except for poking around the forums....)

After nearly 10 years in the former USSR, the UK seems like a foreign country. I don't know who I'm meant to be or what I'm meant to do. So, at least some things haven't changed...
Ninja posts!
The Following User Says Thank You to Nifferka For This Useful Post:
buddy (03-24-12)
Old 03-24-12, 12:47 AM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,767 Times in 3,105 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

my right eye itches like hell and it's not like allergy itch, more like something lightly caught in eye or eyelashes itch. and no matter what i do, it WONT STOP!

-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 03-24-12, 06:54 AM
Suspended Account

Thanked 4,738 Times in 2,556 Posts
Blueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond repute

People who throw their friends under the bus at the first chance for some pseudo advancement in their political inner circle rankings. And gossip.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blueranne For This Useful Post:
buddy (03-24-12), Rebelyell (03-24-12)
Old 03-24-12, 02:48 PM

Thanked 4,317 Times in 1,871 Posts
pechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueranne View Post
People who throw their friends under the bus at the first chance for some pseudo advancement in their political inner circle rankings. And gossip.
Well, that's the suck, Blueranne!!

"I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread. Ducks love bread, but they can't buy any. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever."
Mitch Hedberg

"You would be the world's worst ninja."
Pechemignonne's boyfriend
Old 03-24-12, 02:51 PM

Thanked 2,398 Times in 1,330 Posts
TheChemicals has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueranne View Post
yeh those people sux
Old 03-24-12, 03:10 PM

Thanked 2,289 Times in 1,189 Posts
buddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant future

After having such a beautiful week, weatherwise, I'm depressed today that it's very cloudy, windy & cold.
Old 03-24-12, 03:44 PM

Thanked 4,317 Times in 1,871 Posts
pechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond repute

I really shouldn't drink caffeinated beverages!!!

Especially not at work!!!

"I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread. Ducks love bread, but they can't buy any. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever."
Mitch Hedberg

"You would be the world's worst ninja."
Pechemignonne's boyfriend
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pechemignonne For This Useful Post:
Blueranne (03-24-12), flycatcher (03-25-12), tudorose (03-25-12)
Closed Thread