ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Websites
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Websites Websites of Contributing Members

Old 05-01-16, 06:27 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,527 Times in 924 Posts
Laserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to behold
iPhone Apps

Not that I'm really ready with anything, but are iPhone Apps allowed here or just websites? Sorry if this has been answered but I didn't see it.

She was told that it was. There was just a moment of silence before
the woman proceeded bravely on. "Well, I'm wondering, then, how serious my
condition is. This prescription is marked `NO REFILLS'".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laserbeak For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (06-04-16), Simargl (06-04-16)
Old 06-04-16, 02:20 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 11,237 Times in 5,422 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: iPhone Apps

Hey Laser,
Are you working on creating an IPhone App? I will find out if posting it here is allowable, if you are.

Please PM me if you have an app. you are interested in posting.

Thanks
Old 06-04-16, 05:21 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,620 Times in 1,151 Posts
Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

I'm definitely curious.
Old 06-15-16, 07:22 PM

Laserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to behold

Like I said, I have nothing ready yet. I've been toying around with Objective-C and the iOS API for a while now and thought this would be a good place to beta test, if allowed. I can try to come up with an app to help with remembering to take meds,etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Old 06-17-16, 05:45 PM

lighthouse3716 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserbeak View Post
Like I said, I have nothing ready yet. I've been toying around with Objective-C and the iOS API for a while now and thought this would be a good place to beta test, if allowed. I can try to come up with an app to help with remembering to take meds,etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
What about something like creating a PMR (Private Medical Record) I have been trying to make one myself but I fall short on time for this kind of stuff do to work. The app could keep track of medication, appointments, providers, diagnoses, Doctor reports, immunizations, etc..
Old 08-24-16, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse3716 View Post
What about something like creating a PMR (Private Medical Record) I have been trying to make one myself but I fall short on time for this kind of stuff do to work. The app could keep track of medication, appointments, providers, diagnoses, Doctor reports, immunizations, etc..
Sounds like a good idea to start with.

I'll get working on something when I come back from Europe.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laserbeak For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-24-16)
Old 10-17-16, 12:12 AM
Contributor

20thcenturyfox is a jewel in the rough20thcenturyfox is a jewel in the rough20thcenturyfox is a jewel in the rough

I'm a Blackberry user (so good luck with that, right?).

But I would love an app that 1) has reminder alarms that don't carry on and on ad infinitum, but just jingle briefly at variable intervals until turned off or acknowledged the item as completed, whereupon 2) the completed item is recorded as done in a cumulative record where the whole series can be retrieved, and 3) ideally syncs with Google Calendar & task list there.

Although you could limit this to a medication reminder system (maybe including a full list of meds and supplements taken--like you would show a health care provider) it would be ideal if it could be expanded to track as many habits as a person wanted to schedule and keep track of.

This is terrific you can think of doing something like this.... or any other app. Keep us posted, will you?