ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-16, 09:00 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 29,577 Times in 13,638 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
See? That was my fear. Two different coloured boobs, two different nipples, one big, one little, one high, one dragging low...
Really!? Is that what I can look forward to??
Old 12-05-16, 09:40 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,367 Times in 7,152 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

...You know...I usually like to step in and post some cute pictures to go along with the current conversations here...
But I'm not even touching this one.
I'mma just walk away before I get myself into some serious trouble!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-05-16)
Old 12-05-16, 09:47 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,025 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
That was centuries ago. By now he should be growing organs. Progress!!

I dont want new boobs. Just improved ones.

By the way I cNt stand Frankenstein. Stupid vain man. One of the nastier characters in literature. First he creates a human being abd then he abandons the poor innocent creature because it isn't pretty enough.
I know, I mean what did he expect? My sympathies were always with the creature he created (and I think it was reasonable for the creature to want him to create a mate for him)
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-05-16)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-16, 10:00 AM

Thanked 21,170 Times in 11,327 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
I know, I mean what did he expect? My sympathies were always with the creature he created (and I think it was reasonable for the creature to want him to create a mate for him)
And then came...The Bride!!!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-05-16)
Old 12-05-16, 10:11 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
...You know...I usually like to step in and post some cute pictures to go along with the current conversations here...
But I'm not even touching this one.
I'mma just walk away before I get myself into some serious trouble!

Bring on The Bride

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 12-05-16, 10:17 AM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
It's such a sad story. I thought it was an understandable request as well though it would have resulted in the creation of another miserable rejected life.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-05-16), midnightstar (12-05-16)
Old 12-05-16, 10:47 AM

Quote:
It's such a sad story. I thought it was an understandable request as well though it would have resulted in the creation of another miserable rejected life.
It is. But it seems that many of those books written around the time that it was and the countries the authors were from were rather grim. Maybe grim was in then.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-05-16), midnightstar (12-05-16)
Old 12-05-16, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
It is. But it seems that many of those books written around the time that it was and the countries the authors were from were rather grim. Maybe grim was in then.
Even nursery rhymes are grim. Like poor humpty dumpty..
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (12-05-16)
Old 12-05-16, 12:22 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even nursery rhymes are grim. Like poor humpty dumpty..
Yep and ring a ring a roses

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-05-16)
Old 12-05-16, 02:11 PM

I get so annoyed everytime I read about the benefits of breast feeding. Yes, I'm sure that breastfeeding improves immunity in the average bsby and enables them to play the harp and do partial differential equations at 2 weeks old but fuzzling is constantly ill. Right now I'm so worried ghst she might have a middle ear infection. She's got a bad cold and is hardly feeding. She can't afford to lose weight. I wanted to get her weighed tomorrow but I better go see the gp. She should get a loyalty card from the gp's clinic.
Old 12-05-16, 02:23 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,882 Times in 1,245 Posts
Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

I'm being proud and it's stupid.
I should ask for help but I won't. >.>
Old 12-05-16, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simargl View Post
I'm being proud and it's stupid.
I should ask for help but I won't. >.>
I'm like that and swriosly it's not a great way to be. Doesn't benefit you in any way but you miss out on a lot of opportunities. Go ahead and ask for help!!!! It's not a sign of weakness but resourcefulness
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Simargl (12-05-16)
Old 12-05-16, 03:04 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,882 Times in 1,245 Posts
Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm like that and swriosly it's not a great way to be. Doesn't benefit you in any way but you miss out on a lot of opportunities. Go ahead and ask for help!!!! It's not a sign of weakness but resourcefulness
I broke down and asked. XD

I got the help I needed and now I'm moving forward.

I spent way too much time trying to figure it out on my own though.

Thanks, Fuzzy. (:
Old 12-05-16, 03:41 PM

Simsy you deserve the help

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-05-16), Simargl (12-05-16)
Old 12-05-16, 03:42 PM

Thanked 25,453 Times in 11,837 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I get so annoyed everytime I read about the benefits of breast feeding. Yes, I'm sure that breastfeeding improves immunity in the average bsby and enables them to play the harp and do partial differential equations at 2 weeks old but fuzzling is constantly ill. Right now I'm so worried ghst she might have a middle ear infection. She's got a bad cold and is hardly feeding. She can't afford to lose weight. I wanted to get her weighed tomorrow but I better go see the gp. She should get a loyalty card from the gp's clinic.
Is she tongue-tied or lip-tied? I've read several comments on a mommy group
about how some docs think it's no problem, but others are willing to cut the tie
and let the baby nurse normally.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-05-16), stef (12-05-16)
Closed Thread