ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-16, 12:32 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,007 Times in 7,477 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

(((Fuzzy)))
&
((((((((((((((Fuzzling))))))))))))))

I know it sucks to give her antibiotics, but hopefully they'll get her feeling better. I'm sure it's nothing more than the doc says it is.
I hope you keep us informed.

(((Julias)))
Yay, glad the appointment went well and you got some meds to try out. I agree with everyone else about going and talking to your doc...if they can't get your insurance to cover it, hopefully they'll give you something else to try like adderall.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-15-16), julialouise (12-15-16)
Old 12-15-16, 01:11 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,260 Times in 5,501 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
i think sometimes i say things on here, like my last post on this thread, and i'm in such a hopeless or self loathing place that i do nothing but make others uncomfortable. and then i conclude that i'm being inappropriate and self isolate. which, as anyone reading may well imagine has the effect of increasing the hopelessness/self loathing.

i appreciate those who replied to my last post...or who've replied to any of them. and do sincerely not intend to disquiet others with my thoughts. and i'm still here. or back again.

and, not a bothering me thing, but good to see you back around, dave. xx
thanks

i still remeber having like an 6 hour phone call with you
Old 12-15-16, 01:15 AM

Thanked 34,026 Times in 15,406 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveddd View Post
thanks

i still remeber having like an 6 hour phone call with you
i remember that! we went to the home and garden store

my memory is pretty well tanked from most of that time though...but i do remember our chats
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
daveddd (12-15-16), psychopathetic (12-15-16)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-16, 01:43 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,261 Times in 8,226 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Understanding self-esteem issues and how they impact my relationships with women.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
julialouise (12-15-16), peripatetic (12-15-16), psychopathetic (12-15-16)
Old 12-15-16, 02:38 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((Anons)))

Just saying hi!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 12-15-16, 02:41 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,551 Times in 13,321 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think sometimes i say things on here, like my last post on this thread, and i'm in such a hopeless or self loathing place that i do nothing but make others uncomfortable. and then i conclude that i'm being inappropriate and self isolate. which, as anyone reading may well imagine has the effect of increasing the hopelessness/self loathing.

i appreciate those who replied to my last post...or who've replied to any of them. and do sincerely not intend to disquiet others with my thoughts. and i'm still here. or back again.

and, not a bothering me thing, but good to see you back around, dave. xx
Your posts don't make me uncomfortable, only reason I don't respond to some of them is because idk what I can say that will help you feel better peri
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
julialouise (12-15-16), peripatetic (12-15-16), psychopathetic (12-15-16), stef (12-15-16)
Old 12-15-16, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Your posts don't make me uncomfortable, only reason I don't respond to some of them is because idk what I can say that will help you feel better peri
I agree! I hope you keep posting here. I think venting is good.

Sometimes I just don't know what to say (not just to you, but to a lot of people).

(((((((Peri)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
julialouise (12-15-16), midnightstar (12-15-16), peripatetic (12-15-16), stef (12-15-16)
Old 12-15-16, 03:33 AM

peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

thank you both; i appreciate that. xx

i hope i didn't come off as griping about others.

****. i'm doing the exact same thing again. or about to, i can sense.

here's the thing: i think a lot of times i post things because that's just what i'm thinking. and, frankly, i GET that there's maybe not a lot to say. i can be a very... well, when i'm not doing as well i have less of a filter and i don't phrase things in a very "welcoming" way, in a sense. it's hard to explain, but there are people on here who've definitely done their best to "be there" sincerely for me and when i'm more agitated i'm just really prickly. and when i'm no longer agitated, i just wanna die mostly. it sucks and it makes me really...critical of myself. i guess, obviously, but one of my main motivators is believing myself to be a detriment and thus it's almost a moral imperative and i feel selfish for not...etc. and (and, no, i am not in jeopardy or anything and yes i have crisis plans and blah blah blah; it's a longstanding problem i have) i think it's hard for me to snap out of those self judgments and when i think about what's bothering me...it's me. not anyone else.

in short, i'm pretty sure/i think i project my self loathing b******* onto others and that's probably what came off in my last post. *I* am exhausted and frustrated and self loathing and as a result, i assume others must be. so i apologize for sucking so much and i think it might've come off as though i were lamenting people not replying or something because of something someone other than me actually did. defo not my intention.

now here's where my final thought is that i've likely said something upsetting. there's nothing to be upset about, from my perspective though. so that's not so much projection as experience when i say what's on my mind at these times.

anyway, i do appreciate people who read or don't read or comment or not...i don't comment on everything. mostly because there are too many posts in between times i've been here of late. but i do try to read. and i super appreciate just not being able to keep up. i used to be able to, but...the last couple of years haven't been the kindest to me.

i have a small girl now though, so life is in every way better and it'll all work out probably.

xx
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
julialouise (12-15-16), Little Missy (12-15-16), midnightstar (12-15-16), psychopathetic (12-15-16), stef (12-15-16)
Old 12-15-16, 10:32 AM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

peri you don't suck - at all

I read what you say and sometimes I just feel like there's nothing I can say that will then make your brain go "ohh so peri needs me to be nice and stop upsetting her, so that's why she feels the way she does *brain starts to behave*"

idk if I'm even making sense here, too scatty

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (12-15-16), stef (12-15-16)
Old 12-15-16, 10:39 AM

Thanked 21,378 Times in 11,465 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

God, when will it end?? Warm front prior to the storm. Weather Bug has it now at 10-16 inches of snow

I have to take my car in. Someone left an asteroid that dropped off of their truck and I thought I went around it but I drug it for a block. Huge puddles of black goo. Something is shaking under there.

These are my golden years.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-15-16), Lunacie (12-15-16), peripatetic (12-15-16), stef (12-15-16)
Old 12-15-16, 11:16 AM

Thanked 14,555 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to say the -11°F temperature, and then whatever the wind chill was, but the numbness comes on so very quickly, I can’t feel anything, so have nothing to complain about.

Brrr,
Ian
julialouise (12-15-16), Little Missy (12-15-16), stef (12-15-16)
Old 12-15-16, 11:33 AM

Uhhh
I'm quite thoroughly sick right now.
I felt it coming on yesterday, but figured with some sleep it'd pass.

Woke up in the middle of the night with a stuffy nose...it's so clogged up, up there that it's causing tons of pains all over my face. My jaw, ears, back of my throat, my left eye and socket...and even some of my teeth are aching from all that pressure and weight.

I'm all whinny right now. I'm just up to come whine here then I'm heading back to bed. I feel miserable.
My whole body is aching too. My joints and my back. It's in and inbetween my bones. My right shoulder bone is aching, and between my back bones. Some of my fingers are aching in the joints as I'm typing this.

And itfurther sucks because my parents have been out of town so I've been using their place the last few days...but I've left a bit of a mess so I need to go clean up here before too long before they get home today.
And they left it in a mess themselves so I've been planning all week on going and doing the dishes for them today.
And my mom's got a get together she's going to tonight and she wanted me to make a big batch of chili for her to take for it...but I just don't want to deal with it now. I just want to lay in bed all day.

It's probably not good to do anyhow is it? While sick? I mean the dish soap should kill off the cold germs and what not...but wont I spread them back onto the dishes as I'm rinsing them and putting them up to air dry?
And even though the heat should kill my sick germs...couldn't some of them sitll survive and contaminate ,y entire batch of chili?

Ah well, I don't know what to do there. I guess I'll do what I have to...but for now I need more rest.

Uhhh

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
stef (12-15-16)
Old 12-15-16, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
peri you don't suck - at all

I read what you say and sometimes I just feel like there's nothing I can say that will then make your brain go "ohh so peri needs me to be nice and stop upsetting her, so that's why she feels the way she does *brain starts to behave*"

idk if I'm even making sense here, too scatty
i'm sorry but i have to say i don't understand what you mean here. but i am sure it comes from a good place, so i appreciate it x
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (12-15-16), psychopathetic (12-15-16), stef (12-15-16)
Old 12-15-16, 11:52 AM

Quote:
i'm sorry but i have to say i don't understand what you mean here. but i am sure it comes from a good place, so i appreciate it x
I think what she means is that sometimes she feels like there's nothing she can say to you to help you change how hard you are on yourself. To make you feel better.

(((Peri)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (12-15-16), peripatetic (12-15-16)
Old 12-15-16, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I think what she means is that sometimes she feels like there's nothing she can say to you to help you change how hard you are on yourself. To make you feel better.

(((Peri)))
Got it in one, psycho

My brain needs to stop with the scattiness already please ...........

And psycho I hope you feel better soon

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (12-15-16)
Closed Thread