ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-12, 10:36 AM

11adam11 is on a distinguished road
lost on what to do please help!

hi i have just recently moved from n.z. to australia 5weeks ago for a change of life style i am 24 years of age and been smoking weed since the age of 16 to "chill me out i guess" and not have to deal with things.i am now clean and been going through some major up's and downs "alot more than usual" i have done a few self tests over the internet on bipolar and there all pointing towards it! all my freinds and family would just tell to harden up if i asked for help so i just need some advice on were to go from here?if you could please help would be so appreciated. thank you.
Old 07-31-12, 02:38 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,333 Posts
CheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud of
Re: lost on what to do please help!

Are you also diagnosed with ADD?

Bipolar is a different thing, but you can check out the bipolar section and make a thread asking your specific questions. Check it out here:http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

[0,0]
|)__)
---