ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TEENS AND YOUNG ADULTS WITH ADD/ADHD > Hangout
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Hangout A place for teens with AD/HD hangout and talk about what's on their minds.

Old 10-09-08, 05:34 PM

SUBWAY is on a distinguished road
Re: Teen Roll Call!

hello i just joined and i´m 15 years old and i live in northeastern europe!!

i really like your avatar carlos!!
The Following User Says Thank You to SUBWAY For This Useful Post:
livinginchaos (10-21-08)
Old 10-13-08, 06:13 AM
ADDvanced Member

Marty will become famous soon enough

Welcome from the west (of Europe)
livinginchaos (10-21-08)
Old 10-21-08, 02:57 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,020 Times in 2,425 Posts
livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute

welcome, SUBWAY!!

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Sheldon: “Very good! Chocolate?”
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom on CBS)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-08, 06:19 AM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

double07 is on a distinguished road

im laura im 18 live in illinois i have combined type adhd, and a few mental illnesses primarily involving depression and anxiety adhd caused me to fail out of high school so i had to go to a school with the state minimum graduation requirements no homework and only 4 days a week for 3 hours-you technically were supposed to have a job to go there but i didnt, to get a diploma and at home my family is in complete disrepair because of it all and i had absolutely no social life or friends because of adhd and as a result of that im very unsure of how to act in social situations because it feels like no matter what i do its the wrong thing oh ya and im disabled however i do have one kickass plus and thats my boyfriend who loves me and i am so lucky to have him i dont know how it happened due to the whole zero social life thing but he has adhd as well and he understands oh and i take adderall xr 50mg and wellbutrin xl 150mg
The Following User Says Thank You to double07 For This Useful Post:
GL3NE (10-28-08)
Old 11-16-08, 10:14 PM
Contributor

ADHDKylee is a jewel in the roughADHDKylee is a jewel in the roughADHDKylee is a jewel in the rough

My name is Kylee but normally I go by Lee.. I am 15 years old and live in Canada, and I was diagnosed a few months ago with combined type ADHD. I have always been WAYYY hyper, innattentive, and impulisve, and for me this was just a reason to tell me that I'm not completely insane.. lol

I also have borderline OCD and ODD, making my ADHD a bit more complicated at times. but yeah I am a teenager with ADHD here...
Old 11-17-08, 04:14 AM
Contributor

Johnny123 will become famous soon enough

I'm 15 and i haven't been diagnosed with anything. My parents i believe denied i had it when my school suggested i be tested when i was younger. I always always procrastinate and always find an excuse for not handing in homework/assignments (I've still got english assignments from first term which i havent started).

I'm also a caffeine junkie taking over 500mg of caffeine in a single dose quite regularly. My doctor measured my pulse on a day that i had taken that amount and it was just abit below what normal people get.

i am not sure if i posted in this topic before, i may have hahaha oh i also love motorbikes, they're awesome. i have two and i also like computers.
Old 11-19-08, 08:07 PM

ripoff is on a distinguished road

I'm 19 and I'm in my second year of college had ADHD (diagnosed when I was 3). Was taking dexedrine most of my life up and till last year. Found this forum recently after googling for some questions.

-I talk too much (but it's getting better)
-I am getting therapy using (neurofeedback)
-I'm Pre-Med.
-I've had social problems all my life up until the most recent year and a half where I've made that respect me and treat me right and their socially adequate so I've learned alot of proper behavior and ideals for dealing with certain situations from them
-I go to school monday through friday and I have fun being pre-med, I'm into science and medical research, and I know way too much about computers
-Do have problems focusing but it will get better (probably by the end of the summer)

-Looking for constant improvement
Old 12-11-08, 07:26 AM
ADDvanced Member

Ebzy will become famous soon enough

Hey, I'm Ebony, Eb, Ebz, whatever ya like.
I haven't been diagnosed, but I'm going to get tested next week. I've never found something that sounds so much like me, I've always felt different to everyone. Since I've hit highschool it's shown in my grades, I simply cannot concertrate, my minds a mess and I feel crazy, tired and depressed all the time. Anyway, nice to meet ya'll, it'd be nice if someone wanted to talk over msn or something? Just to share feelings or something? I jsut need someone to talk to. Ebzy_@hotmail.com
Old 12-11-08, 05:56 PM
ADDvanced Member

Well welcome Ebzy, feel free to add me if on MSN if you want to (it's in my profile) Good luck.
Old 12-11-08, 08:35 PM
ADDvanced Member

Thanks, I'll add you right away. =]
Old 12-11-08, 08:37 PM
ADDvanced Member

Ok, well, I can't find it.. maybe just add me? haha.
Old 12-16-08, 02:39 PM
ADDvanced Member

Done.

EDIT: you're right, it's not in there, I would have sworn it was in there.
Old 12-26-08, 08:58 PM

ScreamCrySmile is on a distinguished road

My name is Alex! My last name turns out prince and princess as nicknames and some people call me G love after the band G Love and Special Sauce. Alex is fine, SCS would be alright, honestly who cares

I'm in the midwestern US IOWA planet earth.
:/ pretty dull. I'm FROM minneapolis Mn. i miss it.

um. I was diagnosed for AD/HD age 6 or 7, i was constantly medicated with aderal or straterra until i finally convinced my parents i would do better without them (and i do). I'm also obsessive compulsive and Bipolar or some other mood disorder are realistic possibilities.

-I have trouble focusing on homework. I get worked up over little things and let them take me away from the assignment
-I'm a compulsive skin picker and i shower up to five times in one day.
-I have some serious issues socializing
-I go on walks alone from the hours of 12am-2am when i need to think. and its cold out >_>

I'm losing interest in this now. Bye :]
Old 01-09-09, 12:48 AM

darkland8 will become famous soon enough

Hey people I'm Vinay. I'm 16 and from Cali I'm in 10th grade right now. i was diagnosed with ADHD 9 years ago in first grade.

I'm a wana be novelist/poet I write mainly Fiction/ Sci-fi/Action/Adventure stories.

I'm a huge manga/anime addict and have been all my life.

And last but not least I'm know for having the most strangest, stupidest, and funniest things happen to me (most are usually just epic failures) like killing cash registers with my gift cards and such (which happened to me a week ago)

OH yes and i'm also crazy hyper and also just plain crazy ^^
Old 01-19-09, 11:43 AM

HyperChick17 is on a distinguished road

Hey, I'm Donyelle.
I'm 18 and I live in Connecticut.
I graduated High School in 2008.
I was completely diagnosed with ADHD when I was about 8 years old.
I'm on concerta and it helps alot.