ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-18, 03:24 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,911 Times in 13,072 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I think we all need to just stop everything we're doing in life...and all meet up in Disney World for a week.

You okay paying for the trips Stef? I'll catch the bill next time!
Hmmm, ADHD group at disney world: recipe for for disaster

i am straight down the train line A, to eurodisney, never been there ;
amusement parks overwhelm me

you all have fun, i will be over here in the shade eating ice cream and avoiding the mascots
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (06-03-18), psychopathetic (06-03-18)
Old 06-03-18, 05:33 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,452 Times in 13,261 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HALP!!

I'm stuck in my car out in my parking lot. I have a ton of groceries to carry in and I'm so tired and far too exhausted.
So here I've been sitting for the last 30 minutes lol >.<*

I IS IN URGENT NEED OF VERY MAJOR HALPS!!!

*carries psycho's groceries inside for him and Tigger tries to "help" unpack by "killing" the unsuspecting bags*
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (06-03-18)
Old 06-03-18, 05:39 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,765 Times in 7,359 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

hehehe Thanks Midsy & Tigsy!!

(((((((Hugs)))))))

<3 XoXoXo <3

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (06-03-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-18, 05:42 AM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

What's been bothering me since yesterday is what Ebony went through, I still find it amazing that Ebony could trust another human ever again after what the human race did to her before rescue Ebony was one of a kind, there will never be another Ebony

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-03-18), Lunacie (06-03-18), psychopathetic (06-03-18), stef (06-03-18)
Old 06-03-18, 06:31 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Ebsy-Websy . I miss your updates on her.

I'm so glad she had you and My Tigsy. She knew she was loved.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-03-18), Lunacie (06-03-18), midnightstar (06-03-18)
Old 06-03-18, 06:42 AM

Dang it guys...so here I am.
1 day before my apartment has to be inspected.
About 30 hours left.
And it's still an absolute disaster.
I've been telling myself all freaking week I'd start in on it. I knew in the back of my mind I wouldn't actually start till the day before.

Nothing new. It's this way every freaking year.
I don't know what to do. Something needs to change. I don't want to keep doing this year in and year out.
But I say the same thing every year.
And here I am. Doing the same thing. 10+ years and counting.

I'm frustrated.

I haven't slept yet, so I'm going to get a bit of sleep. Today's going to be brutal on me...I've so much to get done. I wont get it all done, and nothing will be near where it really 'should' be. But I do believe I can get it to at least 'passing' and can go from there.
There's so much to do! It's been so overwhelming. I want to quit before I even start!
But I wont. I never do. That hard deadline hits me every year and I'm finally forced to start...and so things WILL be done today.

haha and I was doing so well with my apartment in april too! I took all my major trash out, and really started getting things done! I thought for sure I'd have my apartment all done by mid-may!
/sigh... So much for that!

I don't know what'll come of this. I do know that I can't wait for monday to be over with. I absolutely hate this time of year. Every year.

So much to do!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-03-18), midnightstar (06-03-18)
Old 06-03-18, 06:58 AM

Quote:
I miss Ebsy-Websy . I miss your updates on her.

I'm so glad she had you and My Tigsy. She knew she was loved.

I'll post some more memories of Ebony when I feel up to it

*comes and tidies psycho's apartment for him*

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-18, 09:06 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,352 Times in 781 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

Hey Psych, Your apartment cleaning story (not the right characterization) is familiar to me in a way. You may want to pass it on to your Doc at next meeting if you haven't already. In any event, hope it goes well. -LN
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-18, 09:22 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,728 Times in 12,006 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
About 30 hours left.
I've been telling myself all freaking week I'd start in on it. I knew in the back of my mind I wouldn't actually start till the day before.

I don't know what to do. Something needs to change. I don't want to keep doing this year in and year out.

I'm frustrated.

I haven't slept yet, so I'm going to get a bit of sleep. Today's going to be brutal on me...I've so much to get done. I wont get it all done, and nothing will be near where it really 'should' be. But I do believe I can get it to at least 'passing' and can go from there.
There's so much to do! It's been so overwhelming. I want to quit before I even start!
But I wont. I never do. That hard deadline hits me every year and I'm finally forced to start...and so things WILL be done today.

haha and I was doing so well with my apartment in april too! I took all my major trash out, and really started getting things done! I thought for sure I'd have my apartment all done by mid-may!

I don't know what'll come of this. I do know that I can't wait for monday to be over with. I absolutely hate this time of year. Every year.

So much to do!
I'm guessing you got about half of it done a few weeks ago, yes?

So there's only half left to do instead of the usual ungodly amount.

You've got this!

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-18, 11:28 AM

Thanked 29,902 Times in 13,806 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
What's been bothering me since yesterday is what Ebony went through, I still find it amazing that Ebony could trust another human ever again after what the human race did to her before rescue Ebony was one of a kind, there will never be another Ebony
Yup one of a kind!! She was amazing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (06-03-18), psychopathetic (06-03-18)
Old 06-03-18, 11:35 AM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
About 30 hours left.

I'm frustrated.

So much to do!

Has it been a year already? It feels like just recently that you cleared and cleaned your apartment.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-18, 02:59 PM

So I went to see my uncle today, the one who is dying and for whom I've made this trip.

Everyone said he wouldn't recognise me (apart from cancer he also has severe dementia) but he did. He was happy to see me I think. He's just skin and bones. Im not sure I've ever seen anyone this thin in real life. I don't think he understood when I tried to thank him for everything he's done but that's ok. It was hard leaving their place knowing I'd never see him again.

I'm glad now I've come here. Fuzzling seems to be ok too. She's hardly crying and doesn't seem to be missing me too much, which is such a relief.

I do worry about my parents though. They've got way too much stress and too much work and they really shouldn't have to be as independent and as hardworking as they are. I so wish we lived closer...or that they were a bit younger. Or that we were all younger.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-03-18), Fraser_0762 (06-03-18), Lunacie (06-03-18), midnightstar (06-03-18), peripatetic (06-03-18), psychopathetic (06-03-18), stef (06-03-18)
Old 06-03-18, 04:46 PM

I wasn't sure if you were going to be able to make the trip or not...but am really glad to learn now that you did.
It's lovely that he remembered you.
Glad to hear that Sassy Little seems to be doing well for Mr. Fuzzinator too.

Thanks for the update!

(((((((Fuzzy)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 06-03-18, 10:19 PM

Thanked 14,551 Times in 6,499 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I've screwed so many pooches today I had to call for a trailer to load up the slain canines.

And the muscles in my back are in such spasm that I am thinking of having a really stiff drink out of desperation.

Ungh,
Ian
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (06-03-18), Lunacie (06-03-18), peripatetic (06-03-18), stef (06-04-18)
Old 06-03-18, 10:35 PM

Thanked 33,870 Times in 15,319 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

the voices are back. i'm so done with this.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-03-18), Fuzzy12 (06-04-18), Lunacie (06-03-18), midnightstar (06-04-18), stef (06-04-18)