ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-18, 11:47 AM

benito is on a distinguished road
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Hello everyone. I come from the pool and I feel great. I just wanted to share it with you. If someone is thinking about starting to exercise, don't think about it, just do it! it works miracles. Better if it's in a group.

My meds

Morning: Vyvanse 30mg and effexor xr 150mg

night: effexor xr 150mg, lamictal 100mg, abilify 5mg, seroquel 100mg and clonazepam 0.5mg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benito For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (09-13-18), Rebelyell (09-18-18)
Old 09-13-18, 05:12 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,792 Times in 7,376 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benito View Post
Hello everyone. I come from the pool and I feel great. I just wanted to share it with you. If someone is thinking about starting to exercise, don't think about it, just do it! it works miracles. Better if it's in a group.
I joined a walking group a month or 2 ago.

Went once...then checked it off my bucket list. DONE!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
benito (09-13-18), Rebelyell (09-18-18)
Old 09-13-18, 05:32 PM

benito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I joined a walking group a month or 2 ago.

Went once...then checked it off my bucket list. DONE!

psycho, you're great

My meds

Morning: Vyvanse 30mg and effexor xr 150mg

night: effexor xr 150mg, lamictal 100mg, abilify 5mg, seroquel 100mg and clonazepam 0.5mg
The Following User Says Thank You to benito For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (09-13-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-18, 08:19 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,881 Times in 1,999 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

I had the weirdest dream last night, very atypical of anything I typically dream.

A bunch of marbles (the round glass ball marbles) were acting like cats. They were following me around and I started to care about them as if they were my own pets.

Then I entered this area with tons of wind. I thought I could calm the winds with my mind but I couldn't. The wind blew all my marbles away.

Woke up feeling sad cause I had lost my marbles. I then wondered, why did I dream such a weird dream?

I thought about how my family's been telling me my minds been going ever since I retired and how my dad has cognitive impairment which I think I may be predispositions toward. I wonder if I "lost my marbles" in that dream cause maybe my family's complaints about my brain have been getting to me more than I thought. But why would I turn an idiom into an entire dream? Maybe it was just a dream and nothing my subconscious is telling me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (09-17-18), OyVeyKitty (09-19-18), psychopathetic (09-13-18)
Old 09-13-18, 11:42 PM
ADDvanced Member

SashaBV will become famous soon enough

I like that one...losing your marbles! I think your subconscious was in there somewhere. I've been dreaming of floods ever since this crazy rainy season started. Because rain hardly ever happens in my area. I think it's global warming...maybe we're the new tropics and we now have tropical rain seasons. Plus El Nino is here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SashaBV For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (09-15-18), psychopathetic (09-14-18)
Old 09-17-18, 07:14 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

someone in a small town a few hours away is selling a trunk full of cards for a game I play called Magic: The Gathering...and they don't know anything about the cards other than that they're from older sets.
Thousands of cards.
They want $450 for them.

I'm actually tempted to take a trip to the town to look through the cards and see if it's worth the effort it'd take me to acquire the collection. I'd have to sell off some stuff on ebay (mainly some of my own cards).

It very well could be just a bunch of junk. It may well have already been sorted through with all the good cards already taken out...
But who knows? I've read over and over how people have gotten random lots like this that have contained moxes, and original dual lands, and lotuses...these are all cards worth hundreds and even thousands of dollars.
And there's just TONS of older cards that were once not worth much of anything, but now...thanks to formats like commander and thanks to them not ever getting a reprint...are worth tons of money!

haha I once had a foil metalworker from an older(ish) set. It was worth about $30 then. I ended up selling it...
Now?
It's worth $500+

Like I said...the cards are probably not worth much...or at the very most, just barely worth what they're looking for...but you just never know!
Sure would be fun to look through and randomly find a big hit though! haha

/sigh...back to reality though...$400 is SO much freaking money for me.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (09-19-18), Emre22 (09-17-18), Fuzzy12 (09-17-18), Lunacie (09-17-18)
Old 09-17-18, 10:10 AM

Thanked 4,240 Times in 2,409 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

I always let that immensely stupid person screw up my life. And what thanks? A buffet of ill-thought out criticism.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (09-17-18), psychopathetic (09-18-18), stef (09-19-18)
Old 09-18-18, 03:02 PM

This is post #10.000 for me.
By far the highest post count I've ever had on any forum before.
Not that it really matters lol...especially considering a good 90% of my posts are nonsense!

But still...I think it's kinda cool I feel kinda proud of it.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (09-18-18), OyVeyKitty (09-19-18), Rebelyell (09-18-18), stef (09-19-18)
Old 09-19-18, 06:05 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,025 Times in 14,814 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Upon a friends' advice from here I am giving the keto/locarb/atkins-ish food plan a try. Went into no-joke withdrawals for like 2 days but surprisingly I feel great now. Never would have believed it. The no sugar no refined carbs thing has definitely made a hug difference and I never would have bought that idea if I hadnt tried. The "keto flu" is a real thing but it goes away. I only really need to lose like 15lbs but its more about eating better for my body and the weight loss will be a bonus. Trying to avoid weighing myself obsessively but I did this morning and am down 3 lbs. I will not be weighing myself for another week.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (09-19-18), Emre22 (09-19-18), stef (09-19-18)
Old 09-22-18, 01:23 PM

Thanked 5,720 Times in 2,450 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Saying goodbye to my therapy group on Monday. Have been in intensive treatment for 3 full days a week for the past 10 months. There has been so much change within me during that time. I'm thinking about what to say to all of them at the farewell. Probably what comes to my mind at the moment will be totally different from whatever I can think of now though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
namazu (09-22-18)