ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-19, 07:49 PM
ADDvanced Member

Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
the gratefulness thread (even about adhd)

I've been thinking lately, about gratefulness.

sense I believe the veil has lifted and depression is subsiding, now is the time to start being sincerely grateful about both my life and the life of others.

I am grateful to be alive. even though I have issues with my biological parents at times at the same time I am grateful that the two of them had me and put me on this earth.

even though adhd has given me challenges in the past, I am grateful that I can get in a flow state remarkably easy, I am humbled by the fact that doing so isn't the easiest thing for others, and because getting in the flow state isn't as easy for others, I will do my best to utilize the flow state to make my world and others world a better place.

I am grateful for other's, on this forum or outside this forum. I am grateful for namu who helped steer me in the right direction when I needed it most, however, not just because namu helped me, I am gratefull that namu, tazu, sara, lunacie and everyone else on this board exists, cause we are all of equal value, we are all human beings

I am grateful for having the opportunity to pursue higher education, not only does pursuing a higher education satisfy some of my needs, I am just part of the equation of life, I am gratefull for having the oppertunity to pursue higher education to make a decent living later on to help those that need help, to support those who need support, to give rather than receive by my own volition and humbleness.

I am gratefull for my irl friends who have stuck by my side while I was sorting (and endless process, however, I think the self centerdness that I had to do to figure myself has mostly ended). first chance I get I am going to tell my friends so, how important my friends are to me and say thanks, just for being their and having profound understanding.

I am gratefull for living in a world were I can experience the world, culture, art, history, music, others wisdom, and so on.

I am gratefull for my therapist who has helped me to help myself and find my inner fire, my inner courage, my inner compassion, my inner reseilience, my inner tenacity, my inner sense of awe and wonder, my inner drives as it were.

I am gratefull for my dog, who, when the nights seemed long and unbearable, I could always count on watson for his doggy kisses

most importantly, I'm gratefull for this life of mine that I hope will end at a ripe old age.

Last edited by Drogheda98; 02-16-19 at 08:18 PM..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Drogheda98 For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (02-16-19), midnightstar (02-20-19), namazu (02-16-19), PoppnNSailinMan (02-23-19), Rebelyell (02-16-19), stef (02-16-19), tazoz (02-16-19), tudorose (02-16-19)
Old 02-16-19, 09:26 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,295 Times in 6,021 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the gratefulness thread (even about adhd)

Well said drogheda!! I'm grateful that I can be compassionate and have the ability to care and wanna try to help people.Im also grateful I'm alive and for the people here that have become friends n also a listening ear and sound off at the same time..I don't know where I'd be w out this group.? I'm also grateful I've been so spoiled and have the job that allows me to buy stuff I want and find fun.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Drogheda98 (02-16-19), Greyhound1 (02-16-19), namazu (02-16-19), PoppnNSailinMan (02-23-19), stef (02-17-19), tazoz (02-16-19), tudorose (02-16-19)
Old 02-22-19, 06:04 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,892 Times in 15,249 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the gratefulness thread (even about adhd)

I am grateful to still be sober. I have lost a lot of friends due to addiction in the last few years.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Drogheda98 (03-01-19), PoppnNSailinMan (02-23-19), psychopathetic (02-22-19)
Sponsored Links