ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS, RESEARCH, NEWS AND EVENTS > Research
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Research Current medical research projects from not-for-profit organizations may be found in this forum. Posts in this section require Forums Staff Approval

Old 10-10-11, 01:59 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Marspider has a reputation beyond reputeMarspider has a reputation beyond reputeMarspider has a reputation beyond reputeMarspider has a reputation beyond reputeMarspider has a reputation beyond reputeMarspider has a reputation beyond reputeMarspider has a reputation beyond reputeMarspider has a reputation beyond reputeMarspider has a reputation beyond reputeMarspider has a reputation beyond reputeMarspider has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb ADHD and the built environment

Hi all,

I'm studying Architecture and I have to do my dissertation this year. Ulp.
So I slipped through the cracks ie wasn't told last semester about it. Everyone else was though, handed in their dissertation proposals and have tutors and had time to think about over the summer for the synopsis, and I had two weeks to think about topics and hand in my 1500-2000 synopsis on the 13th. Do I get an extension like Hades no.

Anyway, end of rant.
Something I will find interesting so I thought I would do how the built environment affects susceptible people, with sensory issues and issues of overstimulation specifically with ADHD.

I will formulate the questions and will you be interested in answering?
Any suggestions and ideas welcome.
Thanks a million!

Anni
Old 11-05-11, 12:08 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

rickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nice
Re: ADHD and the built environment

Perhaps you can be nice and pretend some of your fellow ADHRers down know what a built environment is?

Examples might be nice.

Anyway, my girl friend just finished ranting at me and I have time to write something; I googled.

In terms of dealing with psychology of environment on people with ADHD, that may be a serious challenge if you have to construct your own original research.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/02/090217092758.htm <-- Apparently some people have looked at your topic tho. I didn't look on google schoar
Can you design something according to FengShui principles instead?
--- Some people think Feng shui is good for ADHD people.

You are smarter to design something!!! I mean, that is probably what you excel in. How about a Feng shui office building?
Marspider (01-12-12)