ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS, RESEARCH, NEWS AND EVENTS > Research
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Research Current medical research projects from not-for-profit organizations may be found in this forum. Posts in this section require Forums Staff Approval

Old 11-13-11, 04:57 PM

~JuneBug~ is on a distinguished road
Smile Article on Desoxyn

Hi all,
I am a journalism master's candidate at Columbia University and I am working on my thesis, which will focus on Desoxyn and its effectiveness. I am interested in speaking with people who are or have previously taken Desoxyn, and possibly even those who have considered it as an option for treatment. Sources will remain anonymous in the article, of course. Please let me know if you are interested in working with me and thank you in advance for your help!

Best,
Sarah McNaughton
Old 12-19-11, 02:44 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Massari is a glorious beacon of lightMassari is a glorious beacon of lightMassari is a glorious beacon of lightMassari is a glorious beacon of lightMassari is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Article on Desoxyn

Talk to Tambourine-Man, he's also a journalist, currently on Desoxyn and has tried many other medications. He's very competent in the subject.
Old 12-19-11, 03:17 PM

~JuneBug~ is on a distinguished road

Will do, Massari, thanks so much for your help!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-12, 01:02 AM

Jet Ranma is on a distinguished road

I'm in New York and desperate to find a Doc willing to prescribe Desoxyn for my ADHD. Nothing else works.. thanks