ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS, RESEARCH, NEWS AND EVENTS > Research
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Research Current medical research projects from not-for-profit organizations may be found in this forum. Posts in this section require Forums Staff Approval

Old 06-18-12, 06:07 PM
Forum Guru

MX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud of
Organize Your Mind to organize your life

I was cleaning up my pc and found this article I had saved. Thought it might be of interest. It was published in January of this year.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/22/health...iref=allsearch
The Following User Says Thank You to MX2012 For This Useful Post:
FinallyDxed! (10-30-16)
Old 06-18-12, 09:20 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,260 Times in 2,929 Posts
Drewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Organize Your Mind to organize your life

I think that the link would be a better fit in a different category, such as:

http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148
or
http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65

Always good to have tips though, which I suppose is the value of such a link.
I'd rather read a book review or know your thoughts on the book though.
There are so many options out there!
Old 09-04-12, 01:17 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

rickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nicerickymooston is just really nice
Re: Organize Your Mind to organize your life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX2012 View Post
I was cleaning up my pc and found this article I had saved. Thought it might be of interest. It was published in January of this year.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/22/health...iref=allsearch
Skimming through the link, it looks like an NTs view.

I have seen some great books on organizing with adhd that actually including understanding us a bit. The adhd way to organize yiur life might lol work.

First of all, the assumption that if fir example my desk is a mess, i cant focus on say work is untrue. My desk is a mess because all i care about is tge work. The need to clean the desk is to keep hyper sensitive coworkers off my back.

In terms of organizing, the main problem i have is complexity. I dont have a workable brain deadly simple system. I also have a sense that other things are more important than whatever i have to clean.

What i am using at work is, given my anally retentive supervisor is, nothing in my office. This is needed because he exagerates whstever is out of place.