ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat > Fun & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Fun & Games Last Post, Word Games, etc.

Old 12-18-16, 02:03 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,228 Times in 7,777 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
The "What if" game

This is the "what if" game. The object is to answer the previous "what if" and leave one for the next person.

I will go first.

What if you won the lottery?
I would pay for everyone here who can't afford their medication or Dr. appointments for life.

What if you were suddenly the most popular person in the world?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (12-26-16), Lunacie (12-18-16), midnightstar (12-18-16)
Old 12-18-16, 02:14 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,699 Times in 14,012 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "What if" game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
This is the "what if" game. The object is to answer the previous "what if" and leave one for the next person.

I will go first.

What if you won the lottery?
I would pay for everyone here who can't afford their medication or Dr. appointments for life.

What if you were suddenly the most popular person in the world?
Pfft me the most popular person in the world? In my dreams

I would use my (pretend) popularity to make sure everyone treated animals and people nicely with no exceptions

What if you were suddenly magically cured of all your mental health issues and physical issues?
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (12-18-16)
Old 12-18-16, 02:27 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Pfft me the most popular person in the world? In my dreams

I would use my (pretend) popularity to make sure everyone treated animals and people nicely with no exceptions

What if you were suddenly magically cured of all your mental health issues and physical issues?
I wouldn't know how to act and not certain I would even be myself. I would like to give it a try though.

What if your pets became movie stars like Lassie.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (12-26-16), midnightstar (12-18-16)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-16, 03:53 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,507 Times in 3,100 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wouldn't know how to act and not certain I would even be myself. I would like to give it a try though.

What if your pets became movie stars like Lassie.
I'd ask them what their secrets to stardom were.

What if you could leap into the body of somebody else?
The Following User Says Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (12-18-16)
Old 12-18-16, 04:01 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser_0762 View Post
I'd ask them what their secrets to stardom were.

What if you could leap into the body of somebody else?
I would ask my pet for a loan!

Leaping into someone else's body. hmmm

I would probably feel pretty froggy. That would be a trip. Would they still be there too or we would just swap? I would gladly swap for a younger, healthier and better body.

What if you were the only one alive on earth today? You would have access to everything, just no other people.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (12-18-16)
Old 12-18-16, 04:14 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,507 Times in 3,100 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would ask my pet for a loan!

Leaping into someone else's body. hmmm

I would probably feel pretty froggy. That would be a trip. Would they still be there too or we would just swap? I would gladly swap for a younger, healthier and better body.

What if you were the only one alive on earth today? You would have access to everything, just no other people.
I already live on a parallel earth where I am the only being in existence. As soon as I want something though, I leap back into a busy earth dimension where people can only ever say "no".

What if you had the power to read peoples thoughts?
The Following User Says Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (12-18-16)
Old 12-18-16, 04:38 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser_0762 View Post
I already live on a parallel earth where I am the only being in existence. As soon as I want something though, I leap back into a busy earth dimension where people can only ever say "no".

What if you had the power to read peoples thoughts?
I would try and use it very very sparingly. Not sure, I would want to know. I would rather learn how to read my own thoughts first.

What if you could switch bodies with any animal, what would you choose?
Fraser_0762 (12-18-16), midnightstar (12-18-16)
Old 12-18-16, 04:46 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,699 Times in 14,012 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would try and use it very very sparingly. Not sure, I would want to know. I would rather learn how to read my own thoughts first.

What if you could switch bodies with any animal, what would you choose?
A cat

What if you had a photographic memory and could remember literally everything just by seeing it for less than a split second?
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (12-18-16), Greyhound1 (12-18-16)
Old 12-18-16, 05:08 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
A cat

What if you had a photographic memory and could remember literally everything just by seeing it for less than a split second?
That would be very cool. Sure make learning and getting through life a lot easier.

What if you could cure only one specific disease or mental illness what would you choose?
Old 12-18-16, 11:14 PM

Thanked 10,286 Times in 3,237 Posts
mctavish23 has disabled reputation

Here's what I told many of my adolescent clients, whenever the "What If?" subject came up...

"What if aliens were break dancing on your roof, and you weren't home to take the video for the Enquirer ?"

U R Welcome
The Following User Says Thank You to mctavish23 For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (12-18-16)
Old 12-18-16, 11:27 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctavish23 View Post
Here's what I told many of my adolescent clients, whenever the "What If?" subject came up...

"What if aliens were break dancing on your roof, and you weren't home to take the video for the Enquirer ?"

U R Welcome
Ok, now I am getting motion activated roof cameras.
Little Missy (12-19-16), mctavish23 (12-19-16)
Old 12-26-16, 01:38 AM
Mind Racing Moderator

What if only you could fly just by flapping your arms and everyone else really despised you because of it?
Old 12-26-16, 02:02 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,906 Times in 9,305 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

Then I would fly mostly by myself over great lands of nature. But I would rather be an Airbender

What if you could choose to live anywhere else in the world?
The Following User Says Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (12-26-16)
Old 12-28-16, 02:16 PM

Thanked 34,233 Times in 15,486 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

i would live in iceland

what if you could speak any language fluently that you don't currently speak?
The Following User Says Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (12-28-16)
Old 12-28-16, 02:55 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Still working on English my native language. I would like to speak Italian.

What if you could travel to any planet safely where would you go?
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (12-28-16)