ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-18, 12:13 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,777 Times in 2,056 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
The fibro and exercise and wellness thread

Post resources you find and what has worked for you.

What works for me may not work for you.

Include anything you feel is relevant to fibro wellness that you have had personal success with.

Keep it fibro related.

I'll start.

Skins compression wear ry400. Helps a sore body get a better nights sleep.
Old 05-25-18, 12:18 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,777 Times in 2,056 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The fibro and exercise and wellness thread

Kayaking in the swell. Helps drain the lymphatic system. Plus it's fun.
Old 05-25-18, 06:23 AM
ADDvanced Member

LyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of light

Kayaking is a full body workout if you do it right. Love kayaking.

I swear by the hot yoga. Check with your doctor and start with room temperature yoga first.

Massage helps as well. Little pricey to do all the time but I've found the occasional massage helps relax the muscles.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-18, 05:10 PM
ADDvanced Member

LyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of light

Let me clarify: do NOT do Bikram yoga. It's a super anal group with a predetermined routine that they do in 105 degree heat. Supposedly they get mad at you if you can't do a pose or possibly even if you want to leave the room for a minute. Even I would not try this.

Look for a nice local studio. Mine does 90 degree heat but the practice is for most levels in my classes. They don't care if you need a breather. And the classes can be an hour or an hour 15 minutes. Instead of, I believe 90 for Bikram.