ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-12, 06:11 AM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Small Successes

I've made it until my 22th year two days ago !!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
Blueranne (06-16-12), Electra2 (06-16-12), Slo-mo a-go-go (07-04-12)
Old 06-16-12, 05:32 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,105 Times in 796 Posts
Electra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of light

I cleaned the house big time even in the corners
Old 06-16-12, 06:51 PM
ADDvanced Member

mjpm is on a distinguished road

I wrote a Sonnet today!

It's not overly good, and I'm not sure if the last rhyme technically counts... but I'm happy I was able to do iambic pentameter.

I'm considering posting it, but I'm going to wait a bit and see if it's actually good enough!
The Following User Says Thank You to mjpm For This Useful Post:
Slo-mo a-go-go (07-04-12)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-12, 11:33 AM
Suspended Account

Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to second year - the last of my studies ! I don't remember a greater victory in my life, nothing else that I have ever desired for such a period that was more unobtainable and dreamed of more deeply than this ! Every day has been a challenge, a torture - a menace !

Restaurant, pie and... well nothing : relaxing !
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
stef (06-29-12)
Old 06-29-12, 11:35 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,261 Times in 8,226 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

I did an interview yesterday.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
julesjampot (06-29-12), pooka (07-01-12), Slo-mo a-go-go (07-04-12)
Old 06-29-12, 01:05 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,792 Times in 8,903 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

I finally spoke up and let go of the commission-only p/t job I had been working on to book gigs for bands.

I'm more of an "instant gratification" type person that needs to see or feel some type of result or effectiveness in what I'm doing, and that just wasn't cuttin' it.

What a damn relief. I'm famous for putting stuff like that off in hopes of not upsetting the proverbial apple cart.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
pooka (07-01-12), Slo-mo a-go-go (07-04-12)
Old 07-01-12, 04:46 AM
Suspended Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd View Post
I did an interview yesterday.
And ?
Old 07-01-12, 04:34 PM
Suspended Account

We just had the restaurant, celebration of my school 'graduation'. I've decided in another life I would be a parrot and I really enjoyed the coconuts. They were lovely really.

Two new songs :

Cluster seizure & Gate 0 (intro of At the Gates) . Both are Industrial Metal played and sang & screamed by on piano but aimed for a band. Both are dark elegant, which is my style anyway. Gate 0 is more metaphorical and discusses a personality. It is very aggressive. Cluster seizure will explain a meta fore. It is a comparison.
Old 07-04-12, 02:59 PM
Suspended Account

5 new songs

Welcome / power of the mind / loss of free will / mental destruction / manipulating the elements
Old 07-04-12, 03:32 PM

Thanked 1,001 Times in 591 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Smallsuccesses is how you build self confidence.
Old 07-04-12, 03:35 PM
mod of many colors

Thanked 3,304 Times in 1,578 Posts
pooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond repute

Found out my writing is getting published!
Also, I've started working on two internships and I think I'm doing pretty well so far.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pooka For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (07-27-12), CheekyMonkey (08-18-12)
Old 07-09-12, 07:22 PM

Thanked 1,105 Times in 796 Posts
Electra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of light

I called and applied for a new job.
(Offcourse they where closed,but...I tried )
Old 07-09-12, 08:49 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,792 Times in 8,903 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

I found a local support group for Parkinson's and attended it over the weekend. I met some really amazing people with huge hearts. I gained a wealth of info that will help me increase my knowledge and the quality of care I provide to the couple I'm working for.

I'm so thankful we all crossed each others' paths when we did. This is the feeling I want to feel more of after a day of "work". Big love and sincere appreciation beats the he!! out of the toxicity I was used to working around.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Electra2 (07-09-12), Gilthranon (07-10-12)
Old 07-27-12, 06:44 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,261 Times in 8,226 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

I actually got so much done today. I worked on my business plan, did an hour of social media work for TM and went through my mail for an hour.

Oh yea, I beat Mario for the Wii!!!

~Paulo Coelho
The Following User Says Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
Electra2 (07-28-12)
Old 07-28-12, 02:16 AM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,772 Times in 3,106 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

read first 105 pages of a book tonight in one sitting

-Hunter S. Thompson
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Conman For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (07-28-12), Electra2 (07-28-12)