ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-18, 01:14 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,285 Times in 7,104 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Small Successes

I've always loved glasses and shopping for glasses. I wanted glasses so badly as a kid! lol...lord only knows how much money my parents spent on sunglasses for me growing up! I'd wear them around the house all the time, and there's a song that has the lyrics: "I wear my sunglasses at night..." that my parents use to tease me about hehe.

Did you have fun shopping for your Frames Stef-Stefs? I know they're just reading glasses...but I bet they look great on you!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

Old 04-19-18, 06:31 PM
Contributor

Adenosine has a spectacular aura aboutAdenosine has a spectacular aura about

Had an F in Web Authoring 2 for a while, but I started doing assignments early, and I finished my final project before most of the class. Think I’ll pass with a B now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adenosine For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-19-18)
Old 04-22-18, 10:45 PM

Thanked 33,355 Times in 15,067 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

bathroom success!!!!!!!

my god, it seemed like it would never happen, but it did
The Following User Says Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-22-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-18, 11:20 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

ummmm... ??

(((((((Per-Pers)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (04-23-18)
Old 05-06-18, 03:24 AM
Banned

DrippingFire is on a distinguished road

I finally got around to organizing my room.

Last edited by midnightstar; 05-06-18 at 10:40 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to DrippingFire For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-06-18)
Old 05-06-18, 09:11 PM

I took a short nap today, when I suddenly woke up. Not sure what it was at first...i just knew something was very different. Nothing felt right in the world.
It was so quiet!

Then I realized my electric fan was off. Shoot!
I've been having issues with it all week. I knew it was about to go out on me. It's been squealing, and slowing, and being a real pain.
So I spent an hour tearing it a part. Took off the blades, took apart the motor...and the whole time I was so frustrated and sad that my stupid fan was broken!
I've become addicted to the sound of it...and I love the little breeze it gives me. I could go buy a new one of course, but I'm trying to be very cautious on how I spend my money these past months.

So I took it apart and cleaned everything out...so much dust! YUCK!!
I wish I had some oil I could've used, and I thought I had some somewhere but couldn't find it.
Anyhow...having cleaned it, I put it back together...fully expecting it not to work still. I figured I must've burnt out the motor.

But nope! I put it together, turned it on...and away it went! It's a LOT quieter now too!

I'm SO happy to have my fan back. At least for now.
I might go pick up some super cheap oil next time I get to a store though...I think that'd help a lot in keeping it running for longer.

What a sad/pathetic life I live that such a petty thing is so important to me. /sigh

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-06-18)
Old 05-06-18, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrippingFire View Post
I finally got around to organizing my room.
That's awesome! Well done

And welcome to the forums!!

(((((((MOM)))))))

Old 05-06-18, 11:12 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,248 Times in 8,216 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

I finished a packet of information that I'll be sending to a client I did work for.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
amberwillow (05-12-18), psychopathetic (05-06-18), stef (05-07-18)
Old 05-11-18, 04:47 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,543 Times in 6,492 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I recovered my Contacts and Tasks in Microsoft Outlook today after my total computer crash of a couple of days ago.

The contacts were lower priority, and could have been recreated as I go...about 50 of them.

That said, the Tasks were essential. I have nearly 100 defined, as as someone with ADHD, I would drown without them. Even if I didn’t have ADHD, I would be absolutely lost without them.

Also, because we use IMAP here at work for email, I set up a .pst for my data files (Contacts, Calendar, Tasks) so those things are more easily managed and backed up.

So Relieved,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
amberwillow (05-12-18), psychopathetic (05-11-18)
Old 05-11-18, 05:00 PM

My mom used outlook, and over the years I've had to recover her computers enough times that I got to the point of loving the .pst file.
I use to feel so cool when I got her computer up and running again...including having her outlook running with all her old messages, contacts and calendar entries just as they were pre-crash lol.

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-11-18), amberwillow (05-12-18)
Old 05-11-18, 06:12 PM

Thanked 14,543 Times in 6,492 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
My mom used outlook, and over the years I've had to recover her computers enough times that I got to the point of loving the .pst file.
I use to feel so cool when I got her computer up and running again...including having her outlook running with all her old messages, contacts and calendar entries just as they were pre-crash lol.
Thing is, when using IMAP with Office365, there are no .pst files to deal with if you don’t set it up that way...only an .ost.

Microsoft Outlook’s architecture is byzantine, to say the least.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-11-18)
Old 05-11-18, 07:51 PM

Thanked 4,746 Times in 2,045 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

I went out and had coffee and breakfast by myself. I don't usually do anything by myself. And I reversed the car back in better than what it was parked before.
aeon (05-11-18), amberwillow (05-12-18), peripatetic (05-15-18), psychopathetic (05-11-18)
Old 05-15-18, 10:54 AM

Thanked 33,355 Times in 15,067 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

two things:

1. i hear nothing today. i think the med increases finally worked!!!

2. my girl got into preschool last friday. yay!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-15-18), psychopathetic (05-23-18), tudorose (05-21-18)
Old 05-15-18, 11:21 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,347 Times in 780 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
two things:

1. i hear nothing today. i think the med increases finally worked!!!

2. my girl got into preschool last friday. yay!
YAY ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

*Happy Dance*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (05-15-18), psychopathetic (05-23-18)
Old 05-23-18, 03:26 PM
Jr Member

ThatRedHead is on a distinguished road

Actually get up when I wanted to!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatRedHead For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (05-23-18), psychopathetic (05-23-18)