ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-18, 10:27 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,285 Times in 7,104 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Small Successes

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
2. my girl got into preschool last friday. yay!
OH NO!

Quick! I must learn karate so that then I can go be her body guard at school and totally karate chop all the other mean kids who dare pick on her!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (05-23-18)
Old 05-23-18, 10:28 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Actually come to think of it...seeing what a bad *** of a mom she has...she doesn't need a body guard. She's going to be one tough cookie!
I think it's the other kids who are going to need body guards!

(((((((MOM)))))))

peripatetic (05-23-18)
Old 05-23-18, 10:40 PM

Thanked 33,374 Times in 15,076 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

She's the most confident awesome little thing

We got a spot in the community urban garden in our district. Super excited! Waited 18 months!
The Following User Says Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-23-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-18, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
We got a spot in the community urban garden in our district. Super excited!
Yeah, I saw that!
You guys are going to grow some strawberries!!

(((((((MOM)))))))

peripatetic (05-24-18)
Old 05-24-18, 01:51 PM
Well Modulated Moderator

Thanked 2,400 Times in 1,184 Posts
amberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
OH NO!

Quick! I must learn karate so that then I can go be her body guard at school and totally karate chop all the other mean kids who dare pick on her!
I could teach you psycho
psychopathetic (05-24-18)
Old 05-24-18, 01:54 PM
Well Modulated Moderator

Thanked 2,400 Times in 1,184 Posts
amberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant future

My big news of the day is... I disclosed at work yesterday after seven years of working for the same boss.

It went well. I feel so Relieved
aeon (05-25-18), LyrinMeow (05-24-18), namazu (05-24-18), psychopathetic (05-24-18), tudorose (05-24-18)
Old 05-24-18, 05:03 PM
ADDvanced Member

LyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Actually come to think of it...seeing what a bad *** of a mom she has...she doesn't need a body guard. She's going to be one tough cookie!
I think it's the other kids who are going to need body guards!
With such a heartless a**hole of a mother you'd think my son would be rough and tough. He's actually the most gentle creature. My friends refer to him as adorkable. AKA: my mini me. Total geek. Glasses and all.

I've always joked that he has nothing to rebel against me with. All he could really do to break my heart is become a jock.

I just took him for a haircut and purple dye at my stylist. Want a piercing? I have a girl for that. Tattoos? Hell no. You put something permanent on your body that you hate later I'm not taking the fall for that. You wait until you can legally make your own stupid decisions. Smoke weed? F**k if I care. Better than drinking. Just bring some home for me if it's good. Drinking? Oh alright as long as you aren't driving. Sex? Just play it safe. So I've got sex, drugs, rock and roll covered with a splash of blue hair and body mods.
Old 05-25-18, 05:28 PM

Appartment's still a wreck. Inspection is 1 week away.

My landlord came and looked through my apartment yesterday. I'm very grateful of him. He's every right to evict me, but he's expressed he has no desire to do so...he wants to help me.
So he sent a lady to my apartment today (just talked to her) who helps quite a few of the elders who live in these apartments clean.

She only charges $20 an hour which I think is cheap.
She's going to come next tuesday to help out.

Then from there I'm thinking about having her come in for an hour once every 2 weeks.

I also talked to my therapist about this. She was thrilled about the idea...so much so that she said she was going to fill out some paperwork for me, cause she's pretty sure that because of a program I'm in...that I can get the cleaning lady paid for so it doesn't come out of my pocket.

My therapist also wants me to go buy a bunch of those big plastic boxes which I need to store a bunch of stuff...and she can get those paid for too.

I really don't know how I keep getting so lucky in life. I don't mean to brag, and I CERTAINLY don't mean to complain...it's just...jeeze man. I've had a hell of a lot of breaks in life.
I like to think that there's a higher power that's been looking out for me. <3

(((Hugs)))

(((((((MOM)))))))

Old 05-25-18, 07:30 PM

Thanked 33,374 Times in 15,076 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

I successfully enrolled my kid in SF unified! Paperwork be damned. **** yes, I have a preschooler
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (05-25-18), psychopathetic (05-25-18)
Old 05-29-18, 08:06 PM
ADDvanced Member

LyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of light

I'm 1,500 steps over my daily step goal.
Old 06-03-18, 12:22 PM
Contributor

Adenosine has a spectacular aura aboutAdenosine has a spectacular aura about

- Finished building a website about this old FPS trilogy called Marathon. I actually started it for class as my final project, but the school server gave us a 2MB storage limit, which prevented me from using as many images as I found necessary. It's a bit primitive, but it's done now, aside from a review section and a pair of screenshots. Wondering if there's a way to tie the content with my WordPress now.
- Rebuilt my WordPress site. Might need to switch themes again later, but eh. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
- Finally beat Mega Man Zero with its horribly cheap final boss.
- Got an Xbox One controller for my laptop. Now I can play Dark Souls II without remapping my keyboard to avoid the mouse input lag.
Old 06-05-18, 04:36 AM
Committee Member

foreverwarrior has a spectacular aura aboutforeverwarrior has a spectacular aura about

I was DX'ed with parkinsons a year ago, ADHD may or may not be present - I assume its just part of the deal. Symptoms got worse. Words harder to find, losing items, walking became tough, I would find myself frozen in place - not panic - but frozen. Like I was being held there by gravity and "god".

Coming from the infantry, not having control over things like this is not how I'm built. But one thing we learn is to adapt, and overcome. I was diagnosed with another condition after a lot of trying, trying, and failing to get doctors to understand im worsening. Finally, one did.

I was diagnosed with Degenerative Cerebellar Ataxia from a TBI sustained in combat 10 years ago. Its not a great deal - but its an accomplishment and a step. Small things lead to exponential results. In the words of Admiral William H. McRaven:

"If you want to change the world, you can start by making your bed."
The Following User Says Thank You to foreverwarrior For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (06-05-18)
Old 06-10-18, 05:34 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,251 Times in 8,218 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Posting on ADD Forums, today.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (06-10-18), stef (06-11-18)
Old 06-10-18, 05:45 PM

Hey there Anons, it's nice to see ya!

(((((((MOM)))))))

anonymouslyadd (06-10-18)
Old 06-13-18, 02:05 AM

lol I feel a bit awkward in that I'm a 35 year old dude...
Who enjoys making friendship bracelets haha >.<'.
It just seems like it's something little girls do. Not "adult" fat dudes.

Anyhow, my new old lady friend's favorite 2 colors are black and turquoise...so I just made her a round black bracelet with turquoise diamonds. Looks really good! I did a good job on it! Not a single mistake .

(sorry for the hairy arm! lmfao xP)...

The one on the right is for my friend...the green one on the left is one of the first I did and is one for me...and the one in the middle is my mom's. It's one of the few possessions of hers that I now have (besides a bunch of her star wars stuff).
But my dad always called her pumpkin, so she used that nickname for a lot of stuff (though I never called her that)...and also her favorite holiday was halloween, so I made her a bracelet with a bunch of pumpkins on it . She really loved it though, so I'm glad to still have it.

I really need a more productive life guys!

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (06-13-18), namazu (06-13-18)