ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-18, 11:57 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,380 Times in 11,790 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Could the vet have done more to save Ebony? Should i have pushed for him to save her?
Midsy, you can't know for sure what would have been different.

It doesn't sound like the vet could have saved her.

If the vet had thought there was a chance to save her they'd have tried.

She probably would have been very sick.

And you'd have been worrying about taking her to the vet.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (06-09-18)
Old 06-09-18, 12:49 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 21,885 Times in 12,909 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone's angry at me for not managing to save Ebony, I'm sure of it
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

Old 06-09-18, 01:03 PM

Thanked 6,364 Times in 3,040 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nope, it's just you angry at yourself for something you couldn't have changed. Nobody else is angry with you, not one person.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (06-09-18), Little Missy (06-09-18), Lunacie (06-09-18), midnightstar (06-09-18), namazu (06-09-18), peripatetic (06-09-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-18, 01:59 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,276 Times in 7,101 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NOPE! Not me! Well heck...me ever getting angry with My The Midsy-Widsy-Mid-Mids is just about as likely as me ever winning the lottery that I never enter!

AKA...it's not gonna happen, so you can walk right past that stinky thought!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (06-09-18)
Old 06-09-18, 03:03 PM

Thanked 25,380 Times in 11,790 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's not true.

I'm sure of it.

We've had to have at least 3 dogs put down because they were just too sick,

and one guinea pig that died and we didn't know why.

Image result for the rainbow bridge

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (06-09-18), midnightstar (06-09-18)
Old 06-09-18, 03:27 PM

Thanked 29,472 Times in 13,583 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-09-18), midnightstar (06-09-18), peripatetic (06-09-18)
Old 06-09-18, 04:33 PM

Thanked 33,338 Times in 15,057 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute
I'm starting to detach from people for longer periods of each day.

I can't stop listening/paying attention to the voices. It is not ideal. Despite my meds getting doubled for the weekend. It's like my body knows it's the weekend.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (06-09-18), Lunacie (06-09-18), midnightstar (06-09-18), tudorose (06-09-18)
Old 06-09-18, 08:52 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 14,353 Times in 6,869 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
I'm starting to detach from people for longer periods of each day.

I can't stop listening/paying attention to the voices. It is not ideal. Despite my meds getting doubled for the weekend. It's like my body knows it's the weekend.
Please try to force yourself if possible to not detach from others. Spending time connecting with others will help distract you from the voices in your mind. Being detached only gives you more time to listen to and start to believe them.

Please try anything that may help you to not listen or pay any attention to the voices. The more you listen and pay attention, the more power they will gain over you. Remember the voices are bad and they donít deserve your attention. They will only lie and try to convince you theyíre true.

The more attention they get the more they will want. The voices arenít you, they are your conditionís. Please hold on and stay strong!

Lots of love and
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
amberwillow (06-10-18), Fraser_0762 (06-09-18), Lunacie (06-09-18), midnightstar (06-10-18), stef (06-10-18), tudorose (06-10-18)
Old 06-10-18, 05:45 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

I need to get to sleep but my brain will not quit it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-10-18), psychopathetic (06-10-18)
Old 06-10-18, 05:49 PM
ADDvanced Member

LyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I need to get to sleep but my brain will not quit it.
This is why I sedate myself to sleep every night. Doctor approved.
The Following User Says Thank You to LyrinMeow For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (06-10-18)
Old 06-10-18, 05:52 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I feel ignored by some of the members on the forums and I gotta admit, it hurts my feelers.
There's one person in particular who's been straight up ignoring me for several months now. And I'm too chicken to contact them to ask why. I have ideas. I've also changed on these forums so I'm not anywhere near the fun person I use to be here. I just decided to let it go, I can't please everyone.

But then I pour my heart out to some people, and then it just seems like out of the blue they no longer want anything to do with me and stop replying to me or thanking my posts or acknowledging me...and it's like...well dang! /sadface
So then I start ignoring them...because I figure they dislike me or something .

Also, it's a huge possibility that this is all in my head. My sleep has been crazy weird this past week. I was oversleeping all week last week (couldn't get enough!!!)...and now I'm back to not getting enough of it. I didn't sleep at all last night...only got several hours of it the night before that.

I'm probably just blowing things out of proportion here because my mind is so frazzled haha.

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
amberwillow (06-10-18), Fraser_0762 (06-10-18), Lunacie (06-10-18)
Old 06-10-18, 05:54 PM

s psycho

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-18, 06:06 PM

Thanked 6,364 Times in 3,040 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I feel ignored by some of the members on the forums and I gotta admit, it hurts my feelers.
There's one person in particular who's been straight up ignoring me for several months now. And I'm too chicken to contact them to ask why. I have ideas. I've also changed on these forums so I'm not anywhere near the fun person I use to be here. I just decided to let it go, I can't please everyone.

But then I pour my heart out to some people, and then it just seems like out of the blue they no longer want anything to do with me and stop replying to me or thanking my posts or acknowledging me...and it's like...well dang! /sadface

Also, it's a huge possibility that this is all in my head. My sleep has been crazy weird this past week. I was oversleeping all week last week (couldn't get enough!!!)...and now I'm back to not getting enough of it. I didn't sleep at all last night...only got several hours of it the night before that.

I'm probably just blowing things out of proportion here because my mind is so frazzled haha.

Your contribution to these forums is always appreciated psy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-18, 06:21 PM
ADDvanced Member

LyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post

Probably. Sometimes people have things in their own lives going on. I forget the thanks button myself half the time. Not used to a forum that has that. I've been really busy and not posting as much recently because life. It happens. I'm with you on the sleep troubles. It really needs to stop because I've already started with the mood swings.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LyrinMeow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-18, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyrinMeow View Post
Sometimes people have things in their own lives going on.
This.

I'm an attention hog (haha who'd of guessed! ). Sometimes I forget life doesn't revolve around me. /self centered

Also...especially over the last couple of months...I've been feeling like these forums are dying (especially the "chit-chat" area which I use the most). And sometimes I'll wonder why no one is replying to something I've typed up...or something someone else has typed up. But then I'll go see who's all online...and I'll only see that just a few people are, and it's like...well /duh. No wonder no one is replying...no one is on the forums! lol

I need to unfrazzle my frazzled up brain.

Also...frazzle.
Yeah I like that word. I need to use it more!

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-10-18), LyrinMeow (06-10-18)