ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adult Education
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adult Education This forum is to discuss issues related to ADD and higher education.

Old 06-13-17, 02:20 PM
Jr Member

Aliiciia is on a distinguished road
Final exam today!....

So I am taking a business precalculus final exam today and my nerves are through the roof right now. I failed my first exam with a 45%!!!! It was terrible and eye opening for sure. Shortly after this I was diagnosed with ADD and before I started taking the medication (it took me awhile to get it after diagnosis due to insurance issues). We had a second exam that I took as well without medication and got a 75%.

So now I've into my second week on medication and I can see myself sticking to my study materials now which is amazing. I am still nervous but I'm curious to see what this final will end up like after my initial awareness of the ADD diagnosis you can see that there is a bit of improvement.

If anyone has ever taken business precalculus then you know this class is an ADD person's nightmare! You have all these different scenarios you have to remember and it's mostly word problems with a whole bunch of different things you need to interpretations.

It's going to be my GPA killer and I haven't even taken business calculus yet! Should be exciting.

Okay rant over. I'll post my results in about 4 days.
Old 06-13-17, 05:10 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,095 Times in 11,711 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Final exam today!....

Good luck in your exam
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
Old 06-13-17, 07:12 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,818 Times in 12,864 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck!! Hope it goes well!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-17, 09:14 PM
Jr Member

Aliiciia is on a distinguished road

Update after the test - I wasn't able to finish the test... it was a 3 hour test too. Idk what happened but I know that I wasted a whole bunch of time on a problem that I most likely got wrong and wasn't able to finish the last problem that I actually knew. Feeling a little down right now ...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aliiciia For This Useful Post:
finallyfound10 (07-13-17), Johnny Slick (06-13-17), Little Missy (06-13-17), stef (06-14-17)