ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-11, 05:40 PM

nate703 is on a distinguished road
new to site, and new t society

Hi.

My name is nathan and i have adult ADHD. I recently joined this site. I recently was released from prison after serving a 7 year sentence. For 7 years i was no medicated due to the virginia D.O.C, not allowing ADHD medication. WOW. i today recently was prescribed Vyvance 30mg. Since i was 7 i was diagonzed with ADHD. I NEED Friend's and i need support. I am new to society and i am new to dealing with my ADHD as an Adult.
I ask the members on this site, to help me. Advise me a lil bit. Its scary being inside prison for so many years, unmedicated, to coming home and getting on meds. Im new and im still learning. SO anybody who willing to be my friend, and help a fellow man with ADHD, please post.
The Following User Says Thank You to nate703 For This Useful Post:
Mesaana (02-28-11)
Old 02-28-11, 11:30 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,338 Times in 1,909 Posts
Bluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: new to site, and new t society

Old 02-28-11, 03:22 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,289 Times in 1,189 Posts
buddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant future

Hello nate & welcome to the forums.It's good that you found this site & you should be able to have any questions ansewered as you read through all the information that is available here.Lots of knowledgeable & good people here.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-11, 04:00 PM
Contributor

FaithofLeap has a spectacular aura aboutFaithofLeap has a spectacular aura about

Welcome Nathan! You not only have a whole host of friends here, you have a family! We come from all walks of life and will not judge you for where you have been or mistakes you have made. We are just as human as you are. Again, welcome!
The Following User Says Thank You to FaithofLeap For This Useful Post:
nate703 (03-01-11)