ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adult Education
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adult Education This forum is to discuss issues related to ADD and higher education.

Old 10-09-18, 03:10 AM

addady is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up My Education skyrocketed since using this tool

Having been diagnosed with ADD at the age of 9, I have always struggled to force myself down to read a book.Surely i'm not alone, one day I stumbled on this amazing service called audible.

Its service by Amazon that reads books for you out loud to you while you work,drive or chill.At first I was like whatever,I went ahead and signed for free thirty day trial and heard about 6 books about three times each. at the end of the month I stumbled upon a hard copy of one the books i heard and as soon as i began reading i had realized how much of the book i absorbed while merely hearing it while going about my day. I have heard over 90 books in the last six months and managed to gain so much new knowledge and know how that I accelerated past my workmates and got promoted twice for my newly acquired value. everyone at work has been asking me for my secret... I told them i simply read more books.no one believes me but my boss, as long as he's happy I am.

If you struggle to sit down and read and want to educate yourself today try it its free. I know you will thank me later. Good Luck ADD Citizens

Last edited by namazu; 10-09-18 at 10:57 AM.. Reason: No links to websites selling products or services are permitted -- please see ADDF Guidelines.