ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-20, 07:49 PM
ADDvanced Member

Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
Re: the notion of up

from what I know.

bottom/up is how we feel about anything, we feel first with out body(body Andor embodied cognition)

top down how we think about anything.

bottom up, the best example I can think of working out, when we work out our muscles feel like they are on fire, then a bit later feel relaxed, thus we know what doesn't feel good to us vs what does feel good for us establishing boundaries with ego statements

top down is, like, when we work out for a while and see the results, either by calander, looking in an actual mirror to know what that means top down is more of a sense of accomplishment we extract with out ego's and place on different things we do. if we don't feel good and eventually accomplished then what we did (do in the moment, did past tense doing towards the future)

as for as the Id is concerned, and I'm thinking we are both thinking about frueds notion of the Id, we used to be an Id then we pass through it in models of the mind and it becomes both internal and external, the "it" in how's it going or working for anybody is the horse, the question "how is it going" is "not well" or "well "then everybody's individualized ego "that's reflection in the mirror which gives us an "I" means the ego, where it too is the earth as well, I think, Icould be wrong though.

for Males the super ego is given after identification with the father "so we know what that means" yet differentiated. thus we have asuper ego imprent in our mind when our ego is depleted from time to time, and can use the super ego part of our mind, which it is required to through it so we know it is both inner and outer, so we can use the super ego.

I think a few things have to happen first, we must mourn somebody, and when I say mourn it's more of "cry so hard the brain stops itself from overloading"this is when we travel through the other and have been to a "there" and we know we have because because we will actually confuse our identity for a time, after that happens differentiation of "here" and "there" " now" and" then" occurs and stuff like understanding transference, and then we can understand others transference and actually sometimes, if your like myself in anyway and have gone to therapy for a while, experience counter/transference , unconscious becomes apparent because the other we will notice we don't want to go the same way they did, then we can start identifying others unconscious fears (which is actually kinda stressful).

the itself is the self that is reflected back and the ego is a reflection of that self we see in the mirror, then symbolism occurs, cause back is more than, lets say, a body part, but a temporal dimension.we have a frontside and a backside just like we go forward and backwards in time with memory (back) and fore(ward)thought (getting from point A to C). lets say we both went to arbies starting at point A when we made the decision and plan, point B is the going towards arbies and the point C is arriving at arbies.

at point A one of us would say "lets go to arbies it ls good" the "it" is known inside our minds to for the plan and then the "it" is moved to point C , inside our minds (or in my mind atleast) I can imagine taking the best or worst and a bunch of in-between routes to get there the B is the "ego going" phase, this is where the ego is like a man on horseback and it just occured to me why I chose arbies for this explanation, and I can handle it meaning my individualized ego can handle the realization. then we arrive at point C arbies. we would be able to remember back when we where making the plan (A) or and point A we could have forward thought about the best way to get to arbies (C).

lets say a ton of horse**** happened between A and C that didn't go according to plan, the answer to "how's it going" question would be "not well"

in order for our well being to be good we have to make sure it goes well as much as possible and when it doesn't learn why, that is why frued said, quoting here: "it is like a horse"

our ego has to meet the demands of it, which is both internal and external reality(thats it) and other peoples super ego while mainting connetion to internal objects (the people places, things, etc we have in our mind) which have a super ego directed at us internally, thus so we can have that kind of connection with others externally.

I would be wrong about the last part though, I can still hear austin (internally) addressing me when I pull em into consciousness, which I know is just memory.
Old 06-20-20, 08:28 PM
ADDvanced Member

I think I meant could but and not would
Old 06-20-20, 08:34 PM
ADDvanced Member

and that is what episodic working memory, the temporal theory of forward and back in a phase specific sequence with applied memory (A,B,C).

follow this link if you want. https://www.google.com/search?q=cons...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Sponsored Links