ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Visual Arts, Photography and Artwork
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Visual Arts, Photography and Artwork A place for ADD Forum members to showcase their creative photography and/or any 2-D and 3-D art in other mediums.

Old 10-26-03, 04:24 AM
Jr Member

postrocker is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Photography

I just signed up to this forum tonight, and I already found the photography area of it, Grand!
Well I have been going to a psychologist for a while now to figure out "what is wrong" with me, and as it turns out my whole life I have suffered from ADHD/ADD and didn't know it. But now, knowing what I know, it is easy to see that I have it and always have had it. I hate knowing that for 26 years I have fought with something but not known what it was. But I cannot dwell on that.
Back to photography, here is a link to my site. many people have trouble with it, so let me know if it does not work.

www.detatch.org/chevcel
or
http://68.103.18.76:60/chevcel/
or
http://nira.detatch.org:60/chevcel/albums.php

I guess take your pick, they are all the same thing.

Tyler
Old 10-26-03, 09:41 AM
Banned

waywardclam is on a distinguished road
Second two work for me, nice photography, man