ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Men with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Men with ADD/ADHD This forum is for men to discuss issues related to being a man with AD/HD.

Old 04-23-12, 10:39 PM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,772 Times in 3,106 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Man Lair

suuuuure...whatever you say megan the 288

-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 04-24-12, 09:55 AM

homestead4u has a spectacular aura abouthomestead4u has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiousguy26 View Post
Women are hilarious they always want what they can't have...we can't have just one thread for us without them flailing in and out reminding us that they're still there...
I agree 100%

Old 04-24-12, 10:15 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,334 Posts
TheChemicals has disabled reputation

I generally dont find women to be good at comedy. Sarah Silverman is good though and i loved her show.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-12, 10:40 AM

homestead4u has a spectacular aura abouthomestead4u has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamKProd. View Post
70 Plymouth Valiant
85 Lincoln town car
00 Ford Focus (for racing)

Trying to get some bills taken car of so I can buy a 335i goal for that will be 400whp
I have restored 2 times a 1979 Chevy Z-28 w t-tops black on black w gold stripes .. sold it 2 years ago.. had it for 15 years.. Lowered 2 inches, upgraded motor, trans, brakes & stereo...
Old 04-24-12, 02:18 PM
Contributor

jiffyPOP is a jewel in the roughjiffyPOP is a jewel in the roughjiffyPOP is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChemicals View Post
I generally dont find women to be good at comedy. Sarah Silverman is good though and i loved her show.
Silverman is cute and obnoxiously funny. An interesting combo because it is difficult to break in as a female comedian. So she over does her obnoxious act to compensate for being such a babe.

Now Lisa Lampanelli is funny. She has me in stitches during the comedy central roast she has hosted and worked. I would like to have a beer with her as she seems like she would make funny class-clown like buddy.

I like Kathy Griffin because she is a gritty little fighter. Also, female redheads (the rarest genotype) should be allowed to rule the world. that is a world i would like to live in.

[[[[[+++++------Dx ADD-PI------+++++]]]]]
[[[[[+++++------------Dyslexia------------+++++]]]]]
[[[[[Dextroamphetamine ER - Corepharma spansules 10mg x 2]]]]]
The Following User Says Thank You to jiffyPOP For This Useful Post:
ana futura (04-24-12)
Old 06-21-12, 02:59 AM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,772 Times in 3,106 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

explosions, girls, guns, drugs, cuss words, high speed car chases with a helicopter shooting at you

-Hunter S. Thompson