ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Men with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Men with ADD/ADHD This forum is for men to discuss issues related to being a man with AD/HD.

Old 11-26-12, 05:19 AM

Diggstech is on a distinguished road
Re: Strattera Urination/Ejaculation Problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayza1 View Post
I've had problems in the same area as you gentlemen have had. Uncomfortable and pain even with a lack of sexual ability and urination problems. Although, at the suggestion of another member on this site, I have tried APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (caps to attract haha). Everyday for a couple of weeks or so, I've been drinking this vinegar diluted with water and it has been a huge relief for me. Skrinkage has reduced amazingly, think its back to full potential and sex and urination are no problems at all. Give apple cider vinegar a go, even though it tastes bad, stick with it. Actually like drinking it now.
Hi @Mayza1,

Interested in the apple cider vinegar tip. What dilution do you use?

Thanks.
Old 11-27-12, 12:43 PM
ADDvanced Member

Ipsofacto has a spectacular aura aboutIpsofacto has a spectacular aura about

Before I recently found out that I was magnesium deficient, I had found some relief from pseudogout when I developed a taste for balsamic vinegar. I noticed the more salads I ate with balsamic vinegar, the better the gout was.

Originally my doctor had been sure it was regular gout from the X-rays, but the uric acid test came back negative.

I have now read that vinegar in the diet helps with absorption of minerals, and that now makes sense for me. When I started supplementing magnesium for ADHD, my gouty finger joint very soon started to reduce. All the inflammation is now gone, and only the hard calcium deposits remain. My doctor now agrees that it was indeed pseudogout, and the response to Mg is confirmation of my Mg deficiency.

Anyway, I would say if vinegar helps with symptoms of many disorders, it might well be worth looking at mineral deficiencies.
Old 11-29-12, 01:28 PM

mikeyboy22 will become famous soon enough

Ditto had the same problem. Morning urination was uncomfortable/difficult, and Ejaculation was unpleasant. I had no problems with sexual preformance but the climax went from a "YES!" to a uncomfortable burning douche chill. Apparently I'm a Nymphomaniac because I still tried to have sex, and my wife would laugh because I would make an the weirdest faces. It started when I went above 40mg on the starter pack.

Its a shame, it sort of helped the ADD in a weird way. It feels like you are wearing blinders, sort of a forward focus tunnel vision. There was no high and a crash, just a mellowing of your mind. I didn't stay on it long enough to really get a feel if it would have help with work or staying focused on task.

I'm on vyvase now and I have no sexual/urinary issues.
Sponsored Links