ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Men with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Men with ADD/ADHD This forum is for men to discuss issues related to being a man with AD/HD.

Old 11-01-14, 02:31 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,861 Times in 1,181 Posts
Pilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud of
Re: Increased sex drive from ADHD, becoming a problem

My sex drive is high and gets in the way. And sometimes on Dex I'm worse?
The Following User Says Thank You to Pilgrim For This Useful Post:
Flory (11-01-14)
Old 10-23-16, 12:48 AM
Jr Member

mozetows is on a distinguished road

Just realized ALL this crap about myself at 44. Hypersexual living has been very tumultuous. 2 ex wives, 8 kids and a passel of scorned women. When i was young we all tried to **** ******* daily and my adhd which has (lucky me) blossomed into full fledged adult adhd has cost me almost everything. I do have a gf nympho whom may be adhd as well, kisment i suppose. Keep hope alive.
The Following User Says Thank You to mozetows For This Useful Post:
hyper-not (10-23-16)
Old 12-14-16, 12:11 PM

ADHDFuzzyhead is on a distinguished road

I have had similar experiences when I was in my 20's and even my 30's; but as I get older (42 now) my libido decreases. I still think about having sex often, but am more controlled about how I express myself vocally and physically with my partners. I think that you must always be communicating with whoever you are in a relationship with; and practice always being honest about your desires. This may help in the long run to balance your libidos cooperatively. Although, I wouldn't disagree with the idea of ADHD affecting your libido; you may also want to consider that being 24 may also be a factor.
Sponsored Links