ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Men with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Men with ADD/ADHD This forum is for men to discuss issues related to being a man with AD/HD.

Old 05-21-11, 11:41 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,334 Posts
TheChemicals has disabled reputation
Re: I know people with Asperger's Syndrome who have girlfriends. How come I don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
I masturbate...just sayin
hey hi
The Following User Says Thank You to TheChemicals For This Useful Post:
nevermore (05-21-11)
Old 05-22-11, 01:00 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

nevermore is a glorious beacon of lightnevermore is a glorious beacon of lightnevermore is a glorious beacon of lightnevermore is a glorious beacon of lightnevermore is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I know people with Asperger's Syndrome who have girlfriends. How come I don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmale
witch said it best, the way you talk about women I wouldn't want any woman to be with you. you're considered someone needing help today on these forums, but i'd be afraid any significant other to you would be a victim of emotional abuse in the long run. Your views of women are so negative, and looking down upon them I hope you don't find a woman to tolerate that, as she wouldn't deserve that.

That's a good observation. I actually resent the fact that past therapists have emphasized relationships. It's quite sociopathic on their part, if you think about it, since they are essentially asking me to find a poor victim somewhere...

you are right.
Just quoting myself. In case someone missed this useful piece of information.
Old 06-07-11, 11:16 PM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,772 Times in 3,106 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

it may be a personality. HOWEVER...your friends with asperger's syndrome, what are their girlfriends like compared to them? are they ugly and have hot girlfriends, the opposite, the same physcial attractiveness levels of each, are they similar people to each other? if that's the case then you just need to look for a girl with a similar personality, or the rare example of opposites attract.

-Hunter S. Thompson
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-11, 06:43 PM

Antiks72 will become famous soon enough

Two girlfriends? Talk about pressure and stress. I have one wife that's more than enough for me. LOL