ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Men with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Men with ADD/ADHD This forum is for men to discuss issues related to being a man with AD/HD.

Old 07-04-11, 03:58 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,267 Times in 8,229 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute
The Man Lair

Gentlemen, as the Girl's Night out thread spreads like wildfire, we are left with two options: we can join in their fun or we can make up our own.

This is the place where we talk about guy stuff. I'm talking UFC, XBOX, and sports. It's rugged and raw, and we don't care. This is our hang out. Let the fun begin..........

~Paulo Coelho

Last edited by anonymouslyadd; 07-04-11 at 04:01 AM.. Reason: I have ADD, and I'm a guy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
Conman (07-04-11), homestead4u (04-24-12), Smokey405 (07-04-11)
Old 07-04-11, 04:20 AM
Committee Member

80S FAN has a spectacular aura about80S FAN has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Man Lair

Since the ladies are posting guys pics

heres one for the gentlemen

Sade ,Classy and still sexy afer all those years

SADE THEN AND NOW.jpg
Old 07-04-11, 04:24 AM
Moderator of all seasons

anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Movies are a go too! I saw the Green Lantern yesterday with my brother. That was a pretty good movie. It was nice to watch it in the theatre to see the special effects on the big screen. I don't know that I'd see that again though. Ryan Reynolds was a pretty good action hero. He actually worked out for this one. He looked like a Perry Ellis model.

Interestingly, his abilities were limited by what he could imagine. In other words, whatever he could think of, he could do! Imagine the ADD brain with the Green Lantern.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following User Says Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
homestead4u (04-24-12)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-11, 04:27 AM
Banned

Thanked 2,723 Times in 1,614 Posts
tired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to behold

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tired1823 For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (07-04-11), Conman (01-04-14), homestead4u (04-24-12), sighduck (07-04-11), Smokey405 (07-04-11), speculative (07-12-11)
Old 07-04-11, 04:28 AM
Moderator of all seasons

^Look at all those DVDs, and we got fish! Thank you Alliee.

~Paulo Coelho
Old 07-04-11, 04:31 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80S FAN View Post
Since the ladies are posting guys pics

heres one for the gentlemen

Sade ,Classy and still sexy afer all those years

Attachment 1611
Hey hey 80s. We don't need to stoop down to the ladies level now do we? In all seriousness, let's keep it fair for the forums.

~Paulo Coelho
homestead4u (04-24-12)
Old 07-04-11, 04:31 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,691 Times in 1,107 Posts
sighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant future

but... if i share all my thoughts in this "raw" thread we will have to make it age restricted to 18...........
Old 07-04-11, 04:33 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by sighduck View Post
but... if i share all my thoughts in this "raw" thread we will have to make it age restricted to 18...........
Erroneous! Erroneous! LOL. Keep it raw and PG.

~Paulo Coelho
sighduck (07-04-11)
Old 07-04-11, 04:39 AM
Banned

tired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to behold

ok i'm out of here! i was never here.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tired1823 For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (07-04-11), homestead4u (04-24-12), markadd (07-04-11)
Old 07-04-11, 04:45 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,793 Times in 8,904 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

lol.......peek-a-boo
*drops off an ice cold 6 pack to wash down that pizza*
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (07-04-11), NorCalAndy8 (07-04-11), sighduck (07-04-11), tired1823 (07-04-11)
Old 07-04-11, 04:45 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliee View Post

Pretty girl comes out of nowhere and drops off lovely items! See this is all we need. I prefer my xbox in black too, just like my coffee.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
sighduck (07-04-11), tired1823 (07-04-11)
Old 07-04-11, 04:46 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Unmanagable and Alliee, you two are awesome.

~Paulo Coelho
Old 07-04-11, 04:54 AM
Banned

I just had to come back because... I found your all's puppy in another thread. ok, bye.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tired1823 For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (07-04-11), Unmanagable (07-04-11)
Old 07-04-11, 04:55 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliee View Post
I just had to come back because... I found your all's puppy in another thread. ok, bye.

Yes.....we need man's best friend too.

~Paulo Coelho
tired1823 (07-04-11)
Old 07-04-11, 05:04 AM
Moderator of all seasons

*pauses the game to let Rocky out*

~Paulo Coelho
tired1823 (07-04-11)