ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Women with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Women with ADD/ADHD This forum is for women to discuss issues related to being a woman with AD/HD.

Old 05-29-03, 06:12 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

fasttalkingmom has a spectacular aura aboutfasttalkingmom has a spectacular aura about
Woman having happy ADD day

To be ADD !!!

While driving my work vehicle a truck went by and ripped my mirror off.... 6:40am

Had to pick up daughters friend to drive her and daughter to school,with work vehicle.....7:20am

Had to get my car.....7:45am

Had to drop off other daughter at school....7:55 am

From there had to go to first daughters school for a parent thingy...8:01 am ( I was 1 min. late and having a fit...lol..)

This was over at 9:00am...

Had to go home for a min....9:10am

Got a call from work, they wanted my vehicle, so I had to go get it and bring it to them.....9:40am

Waited for 1 it to be fixed....11:00

Got my car, went to my mother's to take her to the store.....

Went to the bank also.....

Had lunch.....11:30am

Come home phone ringing....12:50

Nurse at daughters school, had to get her she was sick(first daughter)

Got home in time to pee and head out for work again...1:20

And I enjoyed all the running around !!! .....lol.....

I have a question ????.... Are you always early? just on time? or Always Late?...........

I have to be 15 to 20 mins. early or I feel I'm late.......

Paula
Old 05-29-03, 07:09 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

misclee is on a distinguished road
Gosh that sounds just like a day in the life of me too! I am a FREAK about being on time....if I even THINK I might be late, my daughter knows to HOLD ON becuase I am now in a race with the world to get to wherever the heck I"m going ON TIME!! I always like to be early and I know exactly how long it takes me to get everywhere....and if I'm off, even by a little, I start getting that panicky feeling I love it when I actually have a million things to do so I can rationalize being in a hurry

Cheers Fasttalkingmom!
Old 05-29-03, 09:20 PM
Favorite "Aunt Joan" to Little Jessica

joanrdtobe will become famous soon enough
I TOO love it when I have a million things to do so I can be in a hurry. And the adrenalin rush.... What I don't like is when I have a million things to do and when I start to do one of them, there's a problem, I can't figure something out, I get stuck...because then I feel well, STUCK, knowing I can't move on to the next thing until THIS thing is done....because THAT drives me nuts...leaving something undone, or half done...

"If you change the way you look at things -- the things you look at change"

Dr. Wayne Dyer (The Power of Intention)
Sponsored Links