ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-17, 07:00 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 19,291 Times in 10,254 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

You'll have to show an example of your scratchings later in the evening. Looks deep.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-20-17), stef (09-21-17)
Old 09-20-17, 09:57 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 12,891 Times in 6,202 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Ever get that dumb or confused look form the Pharmacist or tech when you ask them what manufacturer of generic Adderall do they sell? It's like saying bomb on a plane.

They almost look scared or nervous about my intentions. Had one pharmacy refuse to tell me over the phone. I asked why and was told " because someone may want to come down and steal them." That's ridiculous I said and hung up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-20-17), Little Missy (09-21-17), stef (09-21-17)
Old 09-21-17, 08:11 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

oh boy, it really smells like smoke. Again.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-21-17), Greyhound1 (09-21-17), stef (09-21-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-17, 04:35 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,117 Times in 12,775 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

what a day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-21-17), BrokenWing60 (09-22-17)
Old 09-21-17, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
what a day
I know!

aeon (09-21-17), stef (09-21-17)
Old 09-22-17, 01:13 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,347 Times in 708 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

Can't wait until tomorrow...
Old 09-22-17, 03:42 PM

BrokenWing60 is on a distinguished road

New to the Forums as of today... kinda lost, trying to find my way around, especially when my posts aren't showing up yet, but I know they will eventually... Not sure how I find the Forums I posted in again... ADD kicking in, can't remember😜Focus... Hopefully I get a email or alert if I get replies to my posts... 🙂 If not guess you'll see me around the Forums somewhere.. lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrokenWing60 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-22-17), stef (09-23-17)
Old 09-22-17, 04:45 PM

Thanked 23,877 Times in 11,051 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWing60 View Post
New to the Forums as of today... kinda lost, trying to find my way around, especially when my posts aren't showing up yet, but I know they will eventually... Not sure how I find the Forums I posted in again... ADD kicking in, can't remember😜Focus... Hopefully I get a email or alert if I get replies to my posts... 🙂 If not guess you'll see me around the Forums somewhere.. lol
Welcome to the forum.

Look at the blue bar near the top of the page, far left, click on UserCP.

You should see a window with New Subscribed Threads.

If you don't see a thread you've posted in, click on the link at the bottom
right of that box ... See All Subscribed Threads.

Well, that's how *I* do it anyway.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (09-22-17), stef (09-23-17)
Old 09-22-17, 09:31 PM

Thanked 12,607 Times in 5,591 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I have been, and am, in awe of the work of Richard Avedon.

His ability to light hair, a face, and find the perspective...it's mind-blowing, really.

His photos are arresting and timeless...in that he captured something that exists outside of time, something essential to the subject.

Sometimes I look at a photograph he made, and I cannot look away because I am mesmerized. What he intuited, and then what he executed...it's beyond my understanding.

Truly a Master at work, full stop.

Cheers,
Ian
stef (09-23-17)
Old 09-22-17, 09:42 PM

Indeed. Very compelling.

aeon (09-22-17), stef (09-23-17)
Old 09-23-17, 07:37 AM

Breaking in a new pair of boots. Second day, perfect. Easiest pair to break in ever.

aeon (09-23-17), stef (09-24-17)
Old 09-23-17, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
Ever get that dumb or confused look form the Pharmacist or tech when you ask them what manufacturer of generic Adderall do they sell? It's like saying bomb on a plane.

They almost look scared or nervous about my intentions. Had one pharmacy refuse to tell me over the phone. I asked why and was told " because someone may want to come down and steal them." That's ridiculous I said and hung up.
I love this so much. "That's ridiculous!"

aeon (09-23-17), stef (09-24-17)
Old 09-24-17, 12:59 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,678 Times in 8,850 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Smudge that s***!!

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
Old 09-24-17, 01:42 PM
ADDvanced Member

Adenosine has a spectacular aura aboutAdenosine has a spectacular aura about

Decided to try writing a blog again

Meds: Adderall 15 mg IR (1/day), nicotine gum 4 mg (sometimes)
Past: Vyvanse 30 mg (1/day), Focalin 5 mg (2/day), Dextroamphetamine 10 mg IR (1/day)
Old 09-24-17, 01:51 PM

Thanked 12,607 Times in 5,591 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Just-heard quote from Law and Order: Criminal Intent...

"But that's rich fodder for the adolescent masturbatory fantasies of disturbed youth."
Adenosine (09-24-17), stef (09-24-17)