ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH ADD/ADHD > Children's Diagnosis & Treatment
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Children's Diagnosis & Treatment This forums is for parents to discuss issues related to diagnosis and treament of children with AD/HD

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-17, 06:20 PM

Jgaspard is on a distinguished road
Testing help

Finally maybe someone here can help me. I have done everything I know to do. We are working with teachers, multiple doctors and I have run out of ideas. My 10 year old daughter has pretty severe ADHD. She is on Adderall XR and her problem is with Math. She is in math interventions 2 days a week at school and has a private tutor on Sunday's. She knows the math. Her tutor says so and her teachers say so. But she goes to take the math test and fails. We have had her testing moved to the morning when her medicine is at its most optimal studied for 2 days before the test and she says she sits down to take the test and forgets everything. Test are the only way to get grades so in math she is doing horribly. If I don't figure this out soon she will fail the 5th grade. Please help!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jgaspard For This Useful Post:
namazu (10-17-17)