ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-12, 09:53 PM

weepygonzales is on a distinguished road
Re: the whats bothering you RIGHT NOW thread

My face is really oily, I'm itchy, I don't have any money, I lost my job, my head hurts... things could be worse
Old 09-30-12, 10:00 PM
Contributor

hanikamiya is a splendid one to beholdhanikamiya is a splendid one to beholdhanikamiya is a splendid one to beholdhanikamiya is a splendid one to beholdhanikamiya is a splendid one to beholdhanikamiya is a splendid one to beholdhanikamiya is a splendid one to beholdhanikamiya is a splendid one to behold

Interaction between my stomach and me:

Erwin (stomach): Hey
Me: What?
Erwin: Hey
Erwin: Hey, hey
Erwin: Hey, hey. I'm hungry.
Me: So what do you want to eat?
Erwin. Something.
Me: What kind of something?
Erwin: I don't know. Anything.
Me: This?
Erwin: Oh no no no not that kind of something you don't understand me at all!
Me: But you said anything.
Erwin: But obviously not that.
Me: So what do you want to eat?
Erwin: Anything but that.
Me: So, decide. Or I don't give you anything.
Erwin: No no no no I'll barf.
Me: No, you won't. Let's eat this.
Erwin: I'll barf.
Me: What about this?
Erwin: I don't care. I'll barf.
Me: You won't. Well I don't care. Let's eat this (first item).
Erwin: I'll baaaaarf ... oh .... om nom nom nom nom. Good.

=o=
This happens regularly.
Old 10-01-12, 05:14 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,550 Times in 1,951 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danelady View Post
Been beatin' up the neighbors? Oh,just kiddin'..what's wrong with your arm?

Oh wait a minute,was this a joke and I didn't get it?
Nope. Went kayaking and over-did it. Still learning my limits I guess coz of the RRV.
Old 10-01-12, 09:56 AM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,767 Times in 3,105 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

runny nose

-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 10-01-12, 02:39 PM
Contributor

ChicharitoFan14 will become famous soon enough

Got called obsessed just cuz I'm in love with someone :/
And its annoyed me just cuz she sleeps around and I got called obsessed just for loving someone :/
Old 10-02-12, 12:48 PM

Thanked 29,073 Times in 13,427 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: the whats bothering you RIGHT NOW thread

stupid people. I over heard my colleagues ******** about another girl is worried about raising 1500 pounds to present her work at some exhibition. Grr that's a lot of money for most people and not peanuts as they called it. They also casually said that you can easily earn that amount in a few days. Err really? Legally? I wanted to ask how but i didn't because i wasn't past of the conversation and don't know them well. Of course i don't know the whole story but it annoyed the hell out of me. Also they zero talking so loudly in the office and didn't mute their laptops which kept beeping. Ugh. Don't know why I'm so cranky. I guess what really troubled me was another conversation i had with an old office mate of mine where he unknowingly said some rather hurtful things. It ****** me off because a few moments later he complained about other people making callous remarks about his situation. And minutes ago he made careless insensitive remarks about other issues but apparently empathy is just a one way street and i don't think I'll be able to resist a binge today. And I'm not able to work because the stupid school hasn't set up my system yet so i don't have the required software licences. And it's raining. And my nose is running. And just Grr in in general.
Old 10-02-12, 01:22 PM
Forum ADDvocate

PookDo is a name known to allPookDo is a name known to allPookDo is a name known to allPookDo is a name known to allPookDo is a name known to allPookDo is a name known to all

It really sucks *** being so smart and not knowing what to do with it or how to apply it
The Following User Says Thank You to PookDo For This Useful Post:
Amtram (10-02-12)
Old 10-02-12, 02:04 PM

Thanked 17,515 Times in 7,316 Posts
Amtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond repute

No more painkillers until after surgery, and my head is killing me.
Old 10-02-12, 03:14 PM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,767 Times in 3,105 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

first chem exam tomorow, couldnt get the Past Exams book beforehand due to lack of knowledge of its existence (found out about a week and a half ago) and lack of funds right now (by that i mean my parents). gotta spend 5ish hours tonight reviewing the homework and other stuff, including the exams online that show the work done already to get the answer, but must try as hard as possible to just look at the question then do it on my own without using the answer as a way to guide me.

eeeee...hope i do good

-Hunter S. Thompson
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Conman For This Useful Post:
Amtram (10-03-12), Fuzzy12 (10-03-12)
Old 10-02-12, 06:20 PM
Contributor

hanikamiya is a splendid one to beholdhanikamiya is a splendid one to beholdhanikamiya is a splendid one to beholdhanikamiya is a splendid one to beholdhanikamiya is a splendid one to beholdhanikamiya is a splendid one to beholdhanikamiya is a splendid one to beholdhanikamiya is a splendid one to behold

The only time when I fall asleep easily is when I just woke up.

(And that's as opposed to being so tired I can't keep myself from swaying. Then I also can fall asleep. Not easily though.)
Old 10-02-12, 07:27 PM
Committee Member

Bethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant future

Sore throat and vision's crap (need to replace my contact.) Those are my physical woes.

I'm irritated because a friend--er, long term acquaintance--of mine, in a roundabout way, admitted that ADHD is "all in my head." (He can say some pretty rude things, but he likes to be a jerk WITHOUT confrontation.) Good riddance, pal.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bethylphenidate For This Useful Post:
Amtram (10-03-12)
Old 10-03-12, 09:45 AM

Thanked 17,515 Times in 7,316 Posts
Amtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond repute

My doctor told me that I could put ice on my head for these intense headaches - no painkillers for 10 days before surgery. I hate ice. Hate it, hate it, hate it. But my head is exploding. Decisions, decisions. . .
Old 10-03-12, 01:28 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

God normal people can be so boring !
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
Conman (10-03-12)
Old 10-03-12, 02:50 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

I hate everyone everything I'm done with this world. I wish I didn't need daily comfort from people not to hate myself. It's just one of these days I feel like breaking & burning everything and leave it all behind. I feel like destroying something beautiful tonight.

This forum is one of the few places where I try to limit post editing because I'm not using visiting cards. I'm not trying to sell myself more beautiful or darker than I am. The hell with the world this is me. The negative I just wrote down, is what's bothering me right now. No parental editing !
Old 10-03-12, 04:43 PM
Forum ADDvocate

PookDo is a name known to allPookDo is a name known to allPookDo is a name known to allPookDo is a name known to allPookDo is a name known to allPookDo is a name known to all

That I can't seem to stop doing things that overwhelm me
Closed Thread