ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-14, 01:48 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,743 Times in 881 Posts
Baal Moom has disabled reputation
Re: the whats bothering you RIGHT NOW thread

ADDvanced Contributor looks so fancy. I've made it to High Society.

EDIT: I mean... Sh*te. Wrong thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Baal Moom For This Useful Post:
Daydreamin22 (02-16-14)
Old 02-14-14, 02:41 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 29,586 Times in 13,643 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to go home. I hate Fridays.
Old 02-14-14, 04:42 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Fuzz I'm like you - don't wanna go home, once I'm home, don't wanna go out...

It's saint valentine, I love celebrating occasions, and yet I'm home watching a film, work tomorrow. Lately, I've found myself looking at girls more often - I notice I'm desiring a relation again but I shouldn't go looking - actively rushing into a relation never works. Either it comes, either it doesn't (for the moment the last one). But I would love it and can't help but still being a single guy... can't deny instinct
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (02-15-14)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-14, 08:04 PM
ADDvanced Member

Zephyranthes is just really niceZephyranthes is just really niceZephyranthes is just really niceZephyranthes is just really nice

**** Valentine's Day. Just **** it to hell.
Old 02-15-14, 01:32 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,790 Times in 8,902 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

It bothers me that the "hollidaze" have been fabricated as such and created based on false "stories".

They are heavily designed to prompt yet even more mindless consumerism and people keep blindly following the meaningless programs and scripts that all too often cause more sorrow and pain than they do joy and happiness. Bah F'n Humbug to the societal "norm".

In my world, on my good days, every damn day is a holiday and every meal is a banquet.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (02-16-14), Zephyranthes (02-15-14)
Old 02-15-14, 03:22 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,903 Times in 9,304 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

I'm alllllllllll over the place
Old 02-15-14, 05:39 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Lizzie80 has a brilliant futureLizzie80 has a brilliant futureLizzie80 has a brilliant futureLizzie80 has a brilliant futureLizzie80 has a brilliant futureLizzie80 has a brilliant futureLizzie80 has a brilliant futureLizzie80 has a brilliant futureLizzie80 has a brilliant futureLizzie80 has a brilliant futureLizzie80 has a brilliant future

Worrying about a friend, a guy who's been going through a gut-wrenching time lately. And I can't get a hold of him to see how he's doing, if there's anything I could be doing to help this situation be less of a burden to him, etc.

The fact that I have a boatland of homework to do, and zero desire to do ANY of it.

The fact that my house is a veritable pigsty...again. And I have zero desire to clean it. I have no excuse. I'm just lazy.
Old 02-16-14, 04:26 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,886 Times in 13,057 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

no "plan" yesterday, unrealistic....
it was after 5:00 and was walking to the train thinking i would have time, to go to this mall, get glasses, yarn for crochet, then 2 other errands in paris and be in time for drinks at 7:30...i hate when i get this irrational time warp thing.
so didnt go to mall but straight to the city , and bought a sweater. i did just one of the important things i was supposed to do yesterday. ok this sounds very boring but i was in another state of mind, making no sense, everything looked distorted.
Old 02-16-14, 05:41 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,903 Times in 9,304 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

bored to death
Old 02-16-14, 06:04 AM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part II

So connected with this girl because I'm good at analyzing - every facial expression, tone, body language, was like 5 tellies on and I received everything - and she was intrigued : and then, being fundraiser I'm trained to talk very quick, direct (missiles) and doing this made this stupid insensitive remark which might have really offended her. My friend thought it wasn't knightly and apologized for me...
Old 02-16-14, 06:46 AM
Registered

Thanked 17,744 Times in 8,895 Posts
Abi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond repute

Moderator Note:

Thread closed due to it's excessive size.

This thread is continued here.

"I think David Archuleta's picture is starting to annoy me." - BellaVita

"A glass of water is healthier than a glass of vodka - but you don't substitute one for the other." - aeon

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abi For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (02-16-14), Gilthranon (02-16-14)
Closed Thread