ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-11, 10:44 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,317 Times in 1,871 Posts
pechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the whats bothering you RIGHT NOW thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
So little friends and no 1 to talk to and the silence is making me wild.
You can talk to us!

What's bothering me right now, is the small things I can't seem to figure out. Like right now I have a load of laundry in the dryer in the basement of my building, and it's late, and I need to take a shower. But if I take a shower, I'll have to get dressed again to go fetch my laundry in half an hour. That will dirty a set of clothes, and I don't have that many clothes. But if I wait, it will be too late to take a shower.

It's stuff like this that completely leaves me unable to function.

"I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread. Ducks love bread, but they can't buy any. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever."
Mitch Hedberg

"You would be the world's worst ninja."
Pechemignonne's boyfriend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pechemignonne For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (09-19-11), stef (09-19-11)
Old 09-18-11, 10:50 PM

Thanked 10,525 Times in 5,692 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I use to think it was just with the elderly but I see it w all ages now.No 1 has time for any 1 anymore it seems.If some 1 isnt benefiting or something Its I gotta go,no time.People better slow down and realize life is SHORT.We are only here for a little while and then our time is up.I guess people dont care its just all kind of strange the way people behave an interact w each other anymore.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Abi (09-20-11), buddy (09-18-11), danelady (09-19-11), full_throttle (09-20-11), ginniebean (09-20-11), stef (09-19-11), Unmanagable (09-18-11)
Old 09-19-11, 07:04 AM
Contributor

Andon is a jewel in the roughAndon is a jewel in the roughAndon is a jewel in the rough

my ex girlfriend, who i dumped then got back together with dumped me yesterday, and i was like no don't do that and she changed her mind and we got back together... then she dumped me again today.. and i was like well whatever i don't ****ing care anymore and then she flipped out and was like OMG im so so sorry i didn't mean it please take me back i love you i love you...

WTF B!TCH... YOU DUMPED ME....

My hyperactive side // My dysphoric side -

The Following User Says Thank You to Andon For This Useful Post:
tired1823 (09-19-11)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-11, 03:52 PM

Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you didnt get her pregnant andon.She sounds like a real headcase.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Abi (09-20-11)
Old 09-19-11, 04:02 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 4,738 Times in 2,556 Posts
Blueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond repute

EvERYTHING!!!!!!! F off world!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blueranne For This Useful Post:
Abi (09-20-11), Rebelyell (11-18-13)
Old 09-19-11, 04:08 PM

Thanked 1,130 Times in 850 Posts
mildadhd has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueranne View Post
everything!!!!!!! F off world!!!!!
....................:d
Old 09-19-11, 04:17 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,722 Times in 1,614 Posts
tired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to behold

Andon, what matters is.. Do you love her, is she someone you could see yourself with? Does she have the qualities you're looking for in a girl? Start thinking along those lines. I feel like I wish I'd started taking relationships more seriously earlier. Mine are pretty immature(well, my last one was) and I'm too old for that stuff at 25. I wish I could do it over again. I hope that makes some sense!
Old 09-19-11, 04:19 PM

Thanked 2,289 Times in 1,189 Posts
buddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant future

My husband, who doesn't seem to understand our youngest son.My son(25yrs)is going thru a lot of stress over his life & my husband has no patience with him.They are so much alike yet they don't have a good relationship.I wish there was something I could do to make my husband understand that our son has depression along with ADHD & that is why our son is having a hard time with straightening out his life.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to buddy For This Useful Post:
Daniel652 (09-20-11), full_throttle (09-20-11), julesjampot (09-20-11), Rebelyell (09-20-11), stef (09-19-11), tired1823 (09-19-11)
Old 09-20-11, 08:24 AM
ADDvanced Member

Daniel652 is a jewel in the roughDaniel652 is a jewel in the roughDaniel652 is a jewel in the rough

Buddy im 24 and from what you describe im going through close to the same thing....its not easy trying to live with my mdd and adhd and a fathers long lived expectations of the perfect son

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daniel652 For This Useful Post:
buddy (09-20-11), Rebelyell (11-18-13)
Old 09-20-11, 09:24 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,845 Times in 13,040 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

sorry this is trivial - especially because I can really relate to Buddy's post above but:

I'm wearing 2 shades of green that kind of clash (a cardigan and one of those camisole tank top things), i feel like a bug today.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
buddy (09-20-11)
Old 09-20-11, 09:46 AM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 13,142 Times in 5,318 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry this is trivial - especially because I can really relate to Buddy's post above but:

I'm wearing 2 shades of green that kind of clash (a cardigan and one of those camisole tank top things), i feel like a bug today.

*Looks down at her outfit today* . . .totally monochromatic blue-jean blue, with a hoodie slightly darker than my genes. . . gee, I look like an overripe blueberry.

I'm tired and I don't wanna have a meeting . . . and I don't know what's going to happen in the meeting and that makes it even worse . . .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
buddy (09-20-11), stef (09-20-11)
Old 09-20-11, 11:38 AM

Thanked 4,317 Times in 1,871 Posts
pechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerSan View Post

*Looks down at her outfit today* . . .totally monochromatic blue-jean blue, with a hoodie slightly darker than my genes. . . gee, I look like an overripe blueberry.
My pants are stapled together at the crotch. They've been that way for weeks now. Yay for staples, the emergency seing kit for the lazy office worker!

"I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread. Ducks love bread, but they can't buy any. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever."
Mitch Hedberg

"You would be the world's worst ninja."
Pechemignonne's boyfriend
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pechemignonne For This Useful Post:
buddy (09-20-11), stef (09-20-11), TygerSan (09-20-11)
Old 09-20-11, 02:27 PM

Thanked 3,048 Times in 1,382 Posts
shysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in a chat room right now and was trying to give a girl advice cause she was sad about a guy not liking her back, and I feel socially awkward now cause I think I may have blabbed unuseful advice. >_<
Old 09-20-11, 04:00 PM

Space-Case is on a distinguished road

I forgot to get the oil changed on the company vehicle though I'd been asked to do it several times. I just got called to the carpet on it. All I could say is I'm sorry. Even I'm sick of hearing myself apologize.
Old 09-20-11, 04:12 PM

My dad and I were like that always butting heads w each other.I suffered w adhd and depression,he never had any patience for me,always thought I was using my disability as an excuse etc.Time ran out and he passed away just as I was making some headway w him at 18.I sometimes think he was angry and frustrated that he had a child like myself and thats the way it came out.I dont think he was in denial but no parent wants to be told something is wrong w there children.I dont think id want to hear that either.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
buddy (09-20-11), full_throttle (09-20-11)
Closed Thread