ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-18, 04:31 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,587 Times in 13,340 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

I miss precious little girl Ebony so much tonight.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
finallyfound10 (08-10-18), Little Missy (08-09-18), Lunacie (08-09-18)
Old 08-09-18, 06:11 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,415 Times in 11,483 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

98 100+ the next 3 days

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 08-09-18, 06:15 PM

Thanked 25,920 Times in 12,089 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
98 100+ the next 3 days
My sympathies.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-09-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-18, 07:42 PM

Thanked 34,031 Times in 15,408 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

The orca tending to her deceased calf is so heartbreaking I get waves of panic attacks. It's like everything has me terrified of dead children. Or my child dying, specifically.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (08-09-18), Little Missy (08-09-18), Lunacie (08-09-18)
Old 08-09-18, 08:13 PM

Thanked 30,132 Times in 13,884 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
The orca tending to her deceased calf is so heartbreaking I get waves of panic attacks. It's like everything has me terrified of dead children. Or my child dying, specifically.
Peri I can so relate. I get really affected by anything thats got to do with kids (any kids, including non humans) being unwell or dying. Sometimes i worry if that's normal. I mean the worrying and being so afraid that she could die. I get this feeling of dread..or panic. It's funny because hubby worries about all the little scratches and bruises she could get or gets and I only worry about two things:

1. Things that could kill her or her dying
2. Her mental health

Of course I relate pretty much everything to her mental health so I do worry about all stupid things.

We had to fumigated a wasp nest that was just outside her window and I feel so bad for all the wasp eggs that got destroyed. Guilty but it's not just that. I keep conjuring up images of the wasps taking revenge and me finding her dead in her cot with wasps all over her... I don't even want to write about it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-09-18), Lunacie (08-09-18), midnightstar (08-10-18), peripatetic (08-09-18)
Old 08-09-18, 08:15 PM

Thanked 30,132 Times in 13,884 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

In other news. It's 1.15 am and I'm still working on a presentation for work tomorrow. I still need to write a report as well. I'm an idiot. I left it till the last moment of course fully knowing I'd run out of time. I still need to learn about the subject of my presentation as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-09-18)
Old 08-09-18, 09:22 PM

Thanked 21,415 Times in 11,483 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

The orca really is doing a number on me.

She was still with it this morning.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (08-10-18), peripatetic (08-09-18)
Old 08-09-18, 09:36 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,087 Times in 7,513 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
In other news. It's 1.15 am and I'm still working on a presentation for work tomorrow. I still need to write a report as well. I'm an idiot. I left it till the last moment of course fully knowing I'd run out of time. I still need to learn about the subject of my presentation as well.

I'm not laughing at you...
...Okay so maybe I AM laughing at you! But it's only because I SO relate and know how much of a pain in the a** it is to be like this.
Wait...why do I find that funny.

Oh how I confuse myself!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (08-10-18)
Old 08-09-18, 09:46 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Each year at my appartments we have our electricity usage evaulated and owe or are owed money depending on how much we've used.
I've never owed money before in all the years I've lived here...so I dodn't even worry or think about it.
As such...I completely forgot they were even doing it this year.
Then just a few days ago I get a note with all the info in my mail.
I owe just about $150.
****! /sigh. No way do I have that. That's my entire month's groceries right there!

You know? I complain about my dad and hold grudges towards him and all...
But really I am lucky to have him. I never have to wonder if he loves me or not.
I told him about it today, and he'll have the money in the mail for me tomorrow morning.

Thank you dad. <3

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Lunacie (08-09-18)
Old 08-09-18, 09:48 PM

Also...I'm still anxiously waiting to hear back from SarahSweets to see how her re-purpleization went! lol

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 08-09-18, 10:12 PM

Thanked 25,920 Times in 12,089 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

We really have to get on top of my granddaughter's diabetes. Her sugar levels
have been crazy high lately.

At lunch today I asked her if she'd like a Big Mac Salad for lunch. Such a face!
I explained it's a Big Mac without a bun. Different face!

So I said we'd just take out the middle bun, no fries, no diet Coke, just ice tea.
She agreed to that. I had the same thing.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-18, 10:49 PM

Thanked 10,771 Times in 5,800 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I have no zeal or energy for my job anymore and that's troublesome cause I have a job that pays good pension healthcare I just can't stand the people and all the back ackwardsness .I should wanna be there but I get there and its like baaahh I wanna go home bleep this crap just no damn motivation anymore.

Last edited by midnightstar; 08-10-18 at 02:38 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-18, 11:40 PM

((((((((((((((Reb-Rebs))))))))))))))

bah, I'm sorry man. I wish I had words that could help you feel better.
I've been there. With jobs and college. And it's ******* miserable...and I don't know about you, but I get so freaking angry!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Rebelyell (08-10-18)
Old 08-09-18, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
At lunch today I asked her if she'd like a Big Mac Salad for lunch.
OH GOOD LORD!!

Someone please help that poor child from the current horrific conditions she's forced to live under!!!!

To think...a big mac with no bun! The heck's this world coming to!

p.s.
/is totally joking

Love ya Gramma Lun-Luns! (((((((Lunsy)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Lunacie (08-10-18)
Old 08-10-18, 07:51 AM

Thanked 10,771 Times in 5,800 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at above we could learn alot from animals way they treat their own.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-10-18), psychopathetic (08-10-18)