ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-18, 07:33 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,087 Times in 7,513 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Yay Lunsy! I'm so glad things went through and you've got an appointment...and also that you have rides!
I want to go to Disney SO bad! Never been there. But I gotta wait a bit till they open the Star Wars part in Disney World. haha omg me and my mom would've geeked out SO freaking hard together!

Anyhow, I'm soooo hoping that this helps with your pain as it did with my mom. My God do you deserve some relief /cry.

I'm sorry Per-Pers Hope you're feeling a bit better now?

I'm sure Tigsy-Wigsy will be fine Mid-Mids. Maybe she just ate a mouse with a real rotten attitude yesterday?

(((((((HUGS)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-02-18), stef (05-01-18)
Old 04-30-18, 10:16 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,556 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

The weather has gotten warm and there is a disturbing amount of roadkill out there.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-01-18), stef (05-01-18)
Old 05-01-18, 01:02 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

IN BEFORE PAGE 2!!!

lol

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-18, 01:04 AM

Oh! And I see I was the first poster here in the thread!

That means it's my thread!

Now get out ya'll! Get off my lawn! This be MY thread ya'll hear?

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 05-01-18, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Now get out ya'll! Get off my lawn! This be MY thread ya'll hear?
I'm only just kidding!

Please don't leave me to my own lonesome self guys!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-02-18)
Old 05-01-18, 02:46 AM

It's so quiet here in chit chat anymore!
Suppose I always have at least 1 person to talk to!

Psycho: Oh! Hello there Psycho!!

Psycho: Well high there Psycho! It's so lovely to see you!

Psycho: /blush Oh stop! You're making me blush! Besides...I bet you say that to all the Psychos you meet!

Psycho: Oh no! I mean it!! Besides, you're the only Psycho I know!
So. How's it going?

Psycho: Pretty well actually! I started on my medication a month ago, and my life has really turned around!

Psycho: That's great to hear buddy! Good for you! Anything specific you've been working on?

Psycho: Yeah. My apartment...more specifically my bedroom. Do you remember how bad it was a just 5 weeks ago? With the mountain of trash there? I couldn't even walk to the back of my room. Only had a narrow path from my bed to my door.

Psycho: Yes, I remember.

Psycho:...Well anyhow, that mountain is completely gone! It took me about a week and MANY big bags of trash to gather it all up...but man...I'm SO glad I got rid of it!

Psycho: GREAT JOB! I feel like giving you a gold star sticker...you know, like teachers give out for jobs well done in grade school! /giggle

Psycho: OH OH! I like stickers! GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME!!!
Anyhow. I then had about a week of doing very little with my apartment. I did clear out a few of my boxes filled with stuff...made a big pile of stuff to throw away, stuff to put back in boxes for storage and stuff to give away...but then I stopped for a few days and kept telling myself I'd start up again the next day.

Psycho: Haha, yeah...I procrastinate like that too!

Psycho:...Dude. Please don't interupt me! How rude bro!

Psycho: WELL SOOOORRRRRY! jeeze "bro" you don't have to bite my head off! GAWD!

Psycho: Look. I'm sorry, okay? I love you man! It's just...i was talking, and you talked over me, and I just don't appreciate it. I didn't mean to snap at you though, and next time I'll attempt to express myself in a better way.

Psycho: It's okay man. I love you too! I'm sorry as well...I shouldn't have interrupted you like I did.
(((Psycho)))

Psycho:
(((Psycho)))
...So anyhow, as I was saying...I hadn't worked on my apartment for several days there. But I somehow found the motivation somehow the other day. I had made a big pile of trash from the boxes I was organizing...and the pile was overwhelming me! It was a bunch of heavy stuff...far too heavy for the cheap plastic bags I had. So I put all the heavy stuff in a box...then I was able to put the rest of the pile in to trash bags.
So now that pile is done as well!

Psycho: Nice work psycho!

Psycho: Thanks Psycho!
I did a little bit more again today. I have a pile of stuff next to my bed that seems like it's going to be a nightmare to go through and get organized...but I started on it tonight and got about 1/4th of the way through it. So I'm pretty happy with that! I hope to work on it more tomorrow again.

Psycho: Wow...sounds like you've really been putting a lot of work into your apartment! I'm proud of you!

Psycho: Awww...Shucks! Thank you!

Psycho: Don't mention it!

Psycho:...So anyhow. I'm kinda getting bored of typing to you now.

Psycho:...Ummm...RUDE! /anger

Psycho: Oh no! I'm not trying to be rude! I love you like you were my own brother! Even deeper than that perhaps. I love you like you were my own self!

Psycho: That doesn't make sense dude! How can we be the same person?

Psycho: Good point. I don't know. Weird.
But I'm not trying to be rude! I'm just being honest. Sometimes I'm a bit too blunt. It comes across as being rude when I'm so not meaning to be!

Psycho: Oh, okay. That makes sense.

Psycho: Anyhow, thanks for chatting with me. It's been so quiet around here lately!

Psycho: Yeah! I've noticed! Dang I miss when this place was flooded with people and posts! I could spend all day in chit chat!
And thanks for chatting with me too! I get so lonely!!

Psycho: Okay. I'm going to go now.

Psycho: Okay. /sniff /sniff I'm going to go now too!
SHUT UP! I'M NOT CRYING!!
YOU ARE!

Psycho: I AM /wipes eye NOT YOU BIG MEANIE LIAR!

Psycho: I'm not a liar you meanie beanie feanie times infinity fat eared banana breath!

Psycho: Oh how dare you! I don't even like you!

Psycho: Yeah? Well I don't like you either!
GOOD BYE!

Psycho: GOOD BYE! /mad

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 05-01-18, 03:19 AM

Psycho: Psycho?
Are you there?

Psycho:...
Yeah...
I'm here.

Psycho: About earlier.
I didn't mean what I said. And I don't even remember what we were arguing about...and I didn't mean to be so angry!

Psycho: Omg what a relief! I've been SO lonely these last few minutes without you! I am SO sorry! I thought I'd lost you forever! I cherish our friendship!
I can't believe I got so angry!! Really, I'm not an angry person!
I didn't mean what I said either!
I LOVE YOU PSYCHO!

Psycho: I LOVE YOU TOO PSYCHO! YOU'RE MY ONE AND ONLY PSY PSY!

Psycho: Awww! You're the best Psycho! The coolest EVER ANYWHERE FOREVER!

Psycho: You too Psycho! I mean it pal! #1!! COOLEST DUDE EVER!

Psycho: Okay, now that we've made up...I can go to bed in peace! Thank you for being my friend again!

Psycho: Yeah, no problem. Thank you!! I love you forever and ever and ever!!!
Good Night Psycho!

Psycho: Good Night Psycho!!

Psycho: (((((((Psycho)))))))

Psycho: (((((((Psycho)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 05-01-18, 03:21 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,587 Times in 13,340 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Theres been no more signs of upset tummy from Tigger since yesterdays post, so maybe she will be ok (i hope!)
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (05-02-18), Lunacie (05-02-18), psychopathetic (05-01-18), stef (05-01-18)
Old 05-01-18, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Theres been no more signs of upset tummy from Tigger since yesterdays post, so maybe she will be ok (i hope!)

Thanks for the update. So glad My kitty is feeling better! <3

(((((((Tigsy)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (05-01-18)
Old 05-02-18, 04:28 PM

Thanked 25,920 Times in 12,089 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

There were no tornadoes in Tornado Alley in March or April this year.
None. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

Very unusual.

May is playing catch-up.

Severe storms popped up yesterday north and west of us.
Mostly wind and hail, and one tornado that touched down briefly.

Today the weather pattern has moved eastwards and has taken aim on us.

I slept very poorly last night because of pain and this morning the pain was
the worst it's been in at least a year.

So far today no tornadoes have been reported, but there have been a couple
of wall clouds and the possibility is strong.

Ahead of the storms there is a wall of wind hitting up to 90 mph an hour!
Yes, as strong and damaging as a weak tornado.

I have my GoBag packed, ready to head to the storm shelter. Hope we don't to.

Just three days ago was the 27th anniversary of the F5 tornado that wiped out
the mobile home part where we live now. Freaky.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-02-18), Greyhound1 (05-02-18), psychopathetic (05-02-18), stef (05-02-18)
Old 05-02-18, 05:02 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,587 Times in 13,340 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the update. So glad My kitty is feeling better! <3

(((((((Tigsy)))))))
Tigger's feeling well enough to try and hunt her Uncle Psycho a fly or a moth, whatever it is that's buzzing around the room that she's decided she wants to hunt

I didn't phone the vet, still no further vommitting and nothing else is happening to be worried about Tigger-related
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (05-02-18), Lunacie (05-02-18), psychopathetic (05-02-18)
Old 05-02-18, 06:16 PM

Oh no Luns I sure hope you and everyone in the area will be okay and no tornado decide to touch down near you.
We don't have tornadoes here where I live. I've never had to go to a storm shelter before...but it sounds like a miserable thing to be doing lol.

Does bad weather make your pains flare up?

(((((((Lunsy)))))))

How's my piggy doing? I bet the wind's got him pretty scared.
His name is Reeses right?

(((((((Piggy)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 05-02-18, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
no further vommitting and nothing else is happening to be worried about Tigger-related
I'm so glad to hear this!
/happy dance

But ummm...look Tigsy...it's not that a smooshy belly moth, or a crunchy back beetle doesn't sound absolutely delicious...
Well...it's just that I've already eaten for the day.
So thank you SO much for the gesture, but I'm going to have to take a pass on tonight's fine dining!

(((Midsy)))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TIGSY-WIGSY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-02-18), Lunacie (05-02-18), midnightstar (05-03-18)
Old 05-02-18, 06:25 PM

Thanked 30,132 Times in 13,884 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm so glad to hear this!
/happy dance

But ummm...look Tigsy...it's not that a smooshy belly moth, or a crunchy back beetle doesn't sound absolutely delicious...
Well...it's just that I've already eaten for the day.
So thank you SO much for the gesture, but I'm going to have to take a pass on tonight's fine dining!

(((Midsy)))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TIGSY-WIGSY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
You really have a way with words!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-02-18), midnightstar (05-03-18), psychopathetic (05-02-18)
Old 05-02-18, 06:53 PM

Thanked 34,031 Times in 15,408 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

my meds are getting increased and i'm soooooooooooooo tired. it's been a struggle to stay awake today. yesterday i slept all day and e was with the nanny for two excursions. i feel like i'm slogging through knee deep mud, sometimes waist deep. i can't wait for my body to adjust and hope it does so sooner than later.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (05-03-18), psychopathetic (05-02-18)