ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-14, 05:08 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,968 Times in 5,889 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

The best revenge is living well and not letting the other 95 percent crappola in your life ruin them good moments
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Conman (04-26-14), ginniebean (04-26-14), phantasm (04-28-14), someothertime (04-27-14), stef (04-25-14), Unmanagable (04-25-14)
Old 04-26-14, 05:51 PM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,772 Times in 3,106 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

for the most part (like 98%), finished that long paper.

-Hunter S. Thompson
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Conman For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (04-27-14), ginniebean (04-26-14), someothertime (04-27-14), stef (04-26-14), Unmanagable (04-26-14)
Old 04-26-14, 06:20 PM

Thanked 4,240 Times in 2,409 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Productivity.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (04-26-14)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-14, 06:40 PM

Thanked 27,110 Times in 13,166 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

my second cousin and his wife came over to see my mom. thry didn't " have to",
they are just so nice
he has all of my cousin's kindness, and only the good sides of his dad.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Conman (04-26-14), Unmanagable (04-26-14)
Old 04-26-14, 09:09 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,792 Times in 8,903 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

The endless stream of fur babies and human babies that were at the festival today.

The elders who made time to share recipe ideas, stories from their past, and a whole lot of silliness.

The musicians who rocked our world and made the day seem to go by much faster.

The kind peeps who helped me chase stuff down when the big gusts of wind passed through.

The peeps who invest so much sweat equity into helping others.

An endless supply of hugs and many faces I haven't seen in way too long.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (04-27-14), someothertime (04-27-14)
Old 04-27-14, 12:07 AM

Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Helping someone a lot less fortunate then me right now
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
FroGpants (05-21-14), phantasm (04-28-14), someothertime (04-27-14), Unmanagable (04-27-14)
Old 04-27-14, 12:08 AM

My fur baby makes me smile everytime I walk thru my front door and shes therewaiting patiently and excitingly for her owner,MOI..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
someothertime (04-27-14), Unmanagable (04-27-14)
Old 04-27-14, 03:45 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,792 Times in 8,903 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Having time to recoup and regroup from yesterday's festivities. I definitely exceeded my maximum people limit for the weekend. Hahahaha!!!

Soaking up some natural Vitamin D and good internal vibes via sunshine, purposeful breathing, and relaxation.

An offer for free landscaping rocks crossed my path and we're gonna go get them later. Yay!!

Hubby went to the farm to till up some more of the garden.

No one in the neighborhood fired up a lawn mower today!!!! Double yay! (but look out in the morning!! lol)

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
someothertime (04-27-14)
Old 04-27-14, 05:04 PM

Thanked 27,110 Times in 13,166 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

my aunt! 85, still has a wicked sense of humor.
she came over with my cousin today for lunch
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
FroGpants (05-21-14), phantasm (04-28-14), someothertime (04-27-14), Unmanagable (04-27-14)
Old 04-27-14, 05:23 PM
Jr Member

Un_Contained is on a distinguished road

The fact that my monthly cell phone bill went from $110 to $36.

And this guy: http://themetapicture.com/dad-reacti...-be-a-grandpa/
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Un_Contained For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-14, 09:24 PM

Found the keys for my convertible and went for a spirited drive
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
FroGpants (05-21-14), Unmanagable (04-27-14)
Old 04-27-14, 11:05 PM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,772 Times in 3,106 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

Game of Thrones

-Hunter S. Thompson
The Following User Says Thank You to Conman For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (04-28-14)
Old 04-28-14, 03:58 PM

Thanked 2,284 Times in 1,126 Posts
phantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant future

my local donut shop sells Kronuts!! <----- (a cross between a doughnut & croissant) And I FINALLY get to try one.

There are no limits to what you can accomplish when you are suppose to be doing something else.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phantasm For This Useful Post:
FroGpants (05-21-14), tryn-optmsm (04-28-14), Unmanagable (04-28-14)
Old 04-28-14, 04:12 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

tryn-optmsm has disabled reputation

phant's sig':
Quote:
There are no limits to what you can accomplish when you are suppose to be doing something else.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tryn-optmsm For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (04-28-14), Fuzzy12 (04-28-14), Unmanagable (04-28-14)
Old 04-28-14, 04:42 PM

Thanked 30,381 Times in 13,999 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fine... maybe even happy
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (04-28-14)