ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-17, 11:07 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 23,204 Times in 10,718 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
i'm not in a good way right now and i just totally lied to my husband and he has no clue. i can feel myself on the verge of self isolating. it's, like, it's too soon for this to be happening again.
Sending a swift kick in the butt ... and a soft warm huggle. Anything you need,
I got your back.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (05-18-17), psychopathetic (05-19-17)
Old 05-18-17, 11:52 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 18,319 Times in 10,545 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Sending you many hugs if you want them peri

bbl .......
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-19-17), peripatetic (05-19-17), psychopathetic (05-19-17)
Old 05-19-17, 12:51 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,497 Times in 6,178 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes it's okay to lie if it's done for self protection. I think it is anyhow.
It's never too late to be honest though. I often times find being honest to feel very freeing. When it's starting to make my world feel like it's collapsing in on itself...to just fess up.

I wish you would step back
From that ledge my friend
You could cut ties with all the lies
That you've been living in

Please be safe ...please give yourself permission to be kind to yourself in these moments.
You've meant a whole heck of a lot to me lately I hope you know. I don't want to see you in harms way.

(((((((Pers)))))))

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-19-17), peripatetic (05-19-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-17, 01:28 AM

Thanked 26,786 Times in 12,475 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
i'm not in a good way right now and i just totally lied to my husband and he has no clue. i can feel myself on the verge of self isolating. it's, like, it's too soon for this to be happening again.
Peri be good to yourself. Huge hugs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (05-19-17), psychopathetic (05-19-17)
Old 05-19-17, 03:19 AM

Thanked 30,061 Times in 13,475 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

i'm definitely been on the decline. i can add up this pattern of behavior over the last week and it's not a good picture. i canceled my therapy appointment tomorrow to avoid questions i don't want to answer. i have to confess to my partner that i'm not ok and that i have been doing things that could land me IP. and i feel like, i know i'm weird. i'm torn. but i keep having these dreams and i keep thinking morbid things and i'm starting to self isolate and ...just let people fade or be short with them so they'll stop reaching out.

i saw a portal today. which i know is because i had this realisation last week that my one medication ended up adjusted lower but i think maybe it wasn't the best plan, despite my pushing for it, and then i decided to save up, because i only get two weeks at a time, and in order to try and go back up to 350 from 300 i would have to skimp for a bit. but then i think skimping is having some effect and i also realise that the way titration works with clozari you can't go down and then go up by more than, like, 25mg. so basically i've just been reducing my meds to no avail.

and i'm just engaging in behavior that sounds bad if i were to type it, but it's like i just float toward it.

i'm going to be fine though, i'm sure. i don't know how or when or what's going to happen in the meantime, but i have a small girl and if nothing else, my desire to be with her is stronger than anything.

anyway, thanks for listening to me ramble. i have not passed a point of no return, not crossed the event horizon, but i've been tiptoeing along that edge and not really paying attention to it until i totally ******* lied and said i'm not having morbid thoughts and i've not reviewed or practiced and got my husband out of the house. it was like desperation to clear my head. i don't know why, but far more disturbing than the thinking and doing things is that i got away with it. and now i have to confess and what if he never trusts me again or what if he will not be deterred and insists i call my care team. i don't know that i won't get defensive. but at least i took all of my meds so if he asks i can hopefully keep calm and just say yes i took them, all of them, without getting aggressively defensive about being questioned.

but then, i deserve to be questioned, on some level. but my plan wasn't to discontinue. it makes sense if you're in my head. to save up some, squirrel fifty away here and there in order to then see if it just needs increased back to where it was because the zyprexa got re added and that's why it was dropped down. well, and at my pleading request. but i feel like....maybe it was a mistake to insist and if i can fix myself then i can go to my psychiatrist and admit i was maybe wrong to insist on tapering down as far as possible and i should maybe go back up. but i want to fix it first.

****, i'm so tired. i should be though, i mean, i just took 200 mg along with my ativan. i can feel tightness in my chest from the anxiety lessening, and i haven't had graphic intrusive images today and that works in my favour at the moment, but then peace feels almost too good and most definitely undeserved.

anyway...i'm going to poke around and then fall asleep. thank you all for you kind wishes.xx
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-19-17), Lunacie (05-19-17), psychopathetic (05-19-17), Simargl (05-19-17), stef (05-19-17), Unmanagable (05-19-17)
Old 05-19-17, 09:48 AM

Thanked 18,102 Times in 9,678 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Psycho, I may have to give Jonathon Mardukas my watch after all.

And to make matters worse, watch guy hasn't even finished the other one.

Maybe he'll give me the money belt.

I am inconsolable.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-21-17), psychopathetic (05-19-17)
Old 05-19-17, 10:43 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,484 Times in 12,518 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Stef is AWOL!!!
I īm here!
I pushed myself too hard, refused to believe i was sick ( bronchitis), and have been thoroughly exhausted
Stupid time management class i took in April, made me feel i was invincible...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-21-17), Little Missy (05-19-17), Lunacie (05-19-17), psychopathetic (05-19-17), Simargl (05-19-17)
Old 05-19-17, 11:03 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,497 Times in 6,178 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Psycho, I may have to give Jonathon Mardukas my watch after all.

And to make matters worse, watch guy hasn't even finished the other one.

Maybe he'll give me the money belt.

I am inconsolable.
Oh

I'm sorry lil Miss Miss.

But look at the post just above this! IT'S THE STEF-STEFS!!! That's gotta provide at least some comfort?

(((((((Missy)))))))

(((((((Stefsy)))))))

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (05-19-17)
Old 05-19-17, 11:16 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 18,319 Times in 10,545 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

rough day today .......
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Simargl (05-20-17)
Old 05-19-17, 11:39 AM

Thanked 23,204 Times in 10,718 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
I īm here!
I pushed myself too hard, refused to believe i was sick ( bronchitis), and have been thoroughly exhausted
Ick. Bronchitis is awful. Hope you're all recovered soon and taking good care of
yourself.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (05-19-17)
Old 05-19-17, 12:05 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
I īm here!
See everyone? Invincible even without Adderall!

Man, bronchitis is bad. The weakness...unable to barely push buttons. I hope Crabby Pants misses you and realizes you are The Best!

Feel better. Watch American shows in French.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-19-17), psychopathetic (05-20-17), Simargl (05-20-17), stef (05-20-17)
Old 05-19-17, 12:20 PM
Jr Member

goldsprinkles is on a distinguished road

I just heard someone not wash their hands after using the toilet and ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY
Old 05-19-17, 11:02 PM

Thanked 30,061 Times in 13,475 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

i've made some really poor choices in the past week+ and i think i'm about to pay for them.

i'm also super in need of distraction and can't seem to make that happen.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (05-20-17), Lunacie (05-20-17), Simargl (05-20-17)
Old 05-19-17, 11:36 PM

pembroke is just really nicepembroke is just really nicepembroke is just really nicepembroke is just really nice

I can't for the life of me figure out why some of my past mistakes want to keep haunting me now. For years they never crossed my mind and now they won't leave me alone. Just go away! [/font]
Baruch Spinoza

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pembroke For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (05-20-17), Simargl (05-20-17)
Old 05-20-17, 06:57 AM

I hate the new license plates.

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-20-17)
Closed Thread