ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-17, 01:18 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,698 Times in 12,970 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Oh look! They copy/pasted from the ADHD symptoms list!

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-18-17), Johnny Slick (05-18-17), Lunacie (05-18-17), psychopathetic (05-18-17)
Old 05-18-17, 01:45 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,637 Times in 6,233 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post

That could work equally if instead of saying what it says...it said:

My brain on ADHD meds.

My brain without.

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-18-17), Lunacie (05-18-17)
Old 05-18-17, 08:31 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,297 Times in 2,284 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday I was a bit worried about my new tattoo. It was swollen, seemed quite red and was very itchy. Right now the redness has reduced, it doesn't itch anymore and the swelling has not increased. The upper layer of skin does start to peel, which is what's supposed to happen.
Fuzzy12 (05-18-17), psychopathetic (05-18-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-17, 11:54 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,843 Times in 1,231 Posts
Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

I think I'm showing signs of pre-diabetes or untreated diabetes. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm making an appointment.
Old 05-18-17, 12:13 PM

Thanked 18,621 Times in 9,928 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Stef is AWOL!!!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-21-17), psychopathetic (05-18-17), Simargl (05-18-17)
Old 05-18-17, 07:06 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Stef is AWOL!!!
She's typically a constant. I hope all is well.
Old 05-18-17, 08:25 PM

Thanked 18,621 Times in 9,928 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simargl View Post
I think I'm showing signs of pre-diabetes or untreated diabetes. I hope I'm wrong.

What are the signs?

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 05-18-17, 09:20 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I hope you're wrong too. What a crappy thing diabetes is.

Also it's bothering me that I'm so tired and run down. No pep in me. It's hard to breathe and when I finally do remember to take a breath...It only serves to remind me that my mom is gone...and then it becomes terribly heavy to breathe again.

Well aren't I just a bucket full of sunshine

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-18-17)
Old 05-18-17, 09:24 PM

also...random...

this thread is over 1,000 pages long now! And I've been part of it since the first page . I don't know what, but that's gotta mean something...right?

Also...I'm concerned about Stef. Though I'm ALWAYS concerned about Stef to be fair. She works too damn hard /cry.
Hope she's okay.

(((Stef)))

(((ADDF)))

(((!,000 Page Threads))) lol

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-18-17)
Old 05-18-17, 09:25 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
What are the signs?
Getting really tired and not feeling right after eating is the one that got my attention.

Headaches, being thirstier than normal, frequent restroom trips, foot pain/tingling, general fatigue and weight loss

There are several normal reasons that could cause this list. It's mostly the reaction I'm getting after eating that's bothering me - and the headaches. I have a migraine right now.
Old 05-18-17, 09:29 PM

(((Sims)))

Do you have any childhood stuffed animals? I know it's silly coming from a 34 year old "man" haha...but sometimes when I'm not feeling well... particularly with a stomach ache, or a headache, I'll go curl up in bed with either a stuffed animal, or a childhood blanket my mom (/love) made for me.
I know it's all in my head...but I swear they often help make me feel all better given enough time.

Little Missy (05-18-17), Simargl (05-18-17)
Old 05-18-17, 09:31 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Quote:

I hope you're wrong too. What a crappy thing diabetes is.

Also it's bothering me that I'm so tired and run down. No pep in me. It's hard to breathe and when I finally do remember to take a breath...It only serves to remind me that my mom is gone...and then it becomes terribly heavy to breathe again.

Well aren't I just a bucket full of sunshine
You don't have to be a bucket full of sunshine.

There's nothing light about what you're going through.
Old 05-18-17, 09:38 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Quote:
(((Sims)))

Do you have any childhood stuffed animals? I know it's silly coming from a 34 year old "man" haha...but sometimes when I'm not feeling well... particularly with a stomach ache, or a headache, I'll go curl up in bed with either a stuffed animal, or a childhood blanket my mom (/love) made for me.
I know it's all in my head...but I swear they often help make me feel all better given enough time.
I don't have anything from my childhood aside from a squeaky frog toy that I got when I was six. He's not the best cuddle companion. I do have stuffed animals though.

My sister in law gave me a giant octopus for Christmas and he's next to me. I'm actually going to try and take a nap after I post this. Hopefully, I'll wake up and the neausa and pressure will be gone.
Old 05-18-17, 09:39 PM

Quote:
My sister in law gave me a giant octopus for Christmas and he's next to me.
lol cute!

Little Missy (05-18-17), Simargl (05-19-17)
Old 05-18-17, 10:46 PM

Thanked 30,730 Times in 13,782 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

i'm not in a good way right now and i just totally lied to my husband and he has no clue. i can feel myself on the verge of self isolating. it's, like, it's too soon for this to be happening again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-19-17), psychopathetic (05-19-17)
Closed Thread