ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-17, 05:10 PM
Mindful moderator

Thanked 5,048 Times in 2,186 Posts
Hermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant future
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
I want this to stop
For me guided meditations always help a lot when feeling anxious. There are meditations specifically for anxiety. Personally I could recommend it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (04-19-17), midnightstar (04-20-17)
Old 04-19-17, 05:13 PM
Mindful moderator

Hermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant future

Quote:
I been remembering stuff. Am i a self centered whiner? I promise i will try and stop being a self centred thinking its all about me whiner if thats what i am being.
Fighting against your thoughts and feelings and judging yourself for having them has never helped anyone. Try some self-compassion instead.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-19-17), Lunacie (04-19-17), midnightstar (04-20-17)
Old 04-20-17, 03:13 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 27,478 Times in 12,301 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Always being on the ledge of the cliff with money with no extra for to cover the pop up expenses.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-20-17), Fuzzy12 (04-20-17), Hermus (04-20-17), Little Missy (04-20-17), stef (04-20-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-17, 07:14 AM
Mindful moderator

Then I hear the line of a song I often have listened to and it moves me to tears. Just a very simple lyric: "It's gonna be a rough road, it's gonna take some time. But it's all waiting there for you once you get to the opposite side." It's from Focus on your family by Off With Their Heads.Simple, but powerful and hopeful.

It feels like through the power of meditation and increasing self-love suddenly all my emotions are coming to the surface.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
Letching Gray (04-20-17), stef (04-20-17)
Old 04-20-17, 10:25 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,810 Times in 12,220 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

AAAHHHRRGH
my boss = 50% Basil Fawlty, 50% Mr Pitt (Elaine's boss on Seinfeld)
and twice as fast.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-20-17), Letching Gray (04-20-17), Simargl (04-21-17)
Old 04-20-17, 11:29 AM
Banned

Letching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
AAAHHHRRGH
my boss = 50% Basil Fawlty, 50% Mr Pitt (Elaine's boss on Seinfeld)
and twice as fast.
Don't forget Peterman

well elaine, is the item, eh hem, still with you?

"It's morning. Thanks for seeing me through the night. I'll make us

a pot of coffee, George. Watch her, won't you?

Who?

Momma. Just talk to her, George. The doctor seems to think it

helps.

"BOSCO"
The Following User Says Thank You to Letching Gray For This Useful Post:
stef (04-20-17)
Old 04-20-17, 12:59 PM
Mindful moderator

Feeling emotional and vulnerable. And that leads me to think people are after me and makes me lash out against them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
Letching Gray (04-20-17)
Old 04-20-17, 01:32 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 16,971 Times in 9,122 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

There are industrial scented squirter things all over the place and as if those weren't bad enough, you'd think at least all of the death smells would be the same smell.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (04-20-17), stef (04-20-17)
Old 04-20-17, 03:08 PM

Thanked 10,497 Times in 4,660 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Walgreens to pick up my Dex, and unexpectedly, the price had nearly doubled.

Had it been the previous price, I would have my Dex right now, and would not be experiencing withdrawal symptoms.

But I am, and wow is my job difficult/does my job suck without meds.

I’ll be able to get my Dex tomorrow, so I don’t have to live in hell for too long...but even one day when I have to be at work unmedicated is too long.

I feel like an animal from the grassy savannas of Africa that has been shot in the hindquarters with a tranquilizer dart.

Ugh,
Ian
Fuzzy12 (04-20-17), Little Missy (04-20-17), Lunacie (04-20-17), Simargl (04-21-17), stef (04-20-17)
Old 04-20-17, 03:30 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 17,412 Times in 9,968 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Took a few tries of phoning the vet earlier for Ebony's medication to get through to the vet practice.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
All paranoia can go fart in the litter tray.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (04-20-17), Letching Gray (04-20-17), Lunacie (04-20-17)
Old 04-20-17, 03:38 PM
Banned

Letching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermus View Post
Feeling emotional and vulnerable. And that leads me to think people are after me and makes me lash out against them.
All my life I have tried to convince people how tough I am, that you better be careful because there is a large untamed, rabid wolverine under the surface of this dude just dying to rip your teeth out

Compared to you, I am an enormous wuss.

Thanks for your openness, honesty, vulnerability
The Following User Says Thank You to Letching Gray For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (04-20-17)
Old 04-20-17, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Took a few tries of phoning the vet earlier for Ebony's medication to get through to the vet practice.

Do you know what midnightstar is? Hmmm?

Midnight is a Star of rare and exceptional brilliance.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Letching Gray For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (04-20-17), Lunacie (04-20-17), midnightstar (04-20-17), stef (04-20-17)
Old 04-20-17, 04:25 PM
Mindful moderator

Just made a lot of people angry here. I'm tired and I'm angry. Just realized how I have accomplished absolutely nothing in life yet. 32, living in a student apartment, no fancy degrees to hide behind, no wealth. Just me, myself and I and a background of mental illness and addiction. To a certain degree it's a liberty, because there is nothing I need to cling to or can hide behind.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-20-17), Letching Gray (04-20-17), Little Missy (04-20-17)
Old 04-20-17, 04:31 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 17,412 Times in 9,968 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

And a neighbours car is bothering me. It's bright pink and when I say bright pink I mean it makes Barbie's car look like baby pink, I'm sure it's a hazard on the road it's such a bright shade of pink

(can people be made to have their car painted a different colour if the colour of their car is so bright it's distracting to other road users? Like looking directly at the sun type of brightness? Only in this case bright burn-your-eyeballs-out-and-cause-a-migraine shade of pink?)
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
All paranoia can go fart in the litter tray.
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Letching Gray (04-20-17)
Old 04-20-17, 05:00 PM

Thanked 16,971 Times in 9,122 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermus View Post
Just made a lot of people angry here. I'm tired and I'm angry. Just realized how I have accomplished absolutely nothing in life yet. 32, living in a student apartment, no fancy degrees to hide behind, no wealth. Just me, myself and I and a background of mental illness and addiction. To a certain degree it's a liberty, because there is nothing I need to cling to or can hide behind.
Go and grab a bit of some good chocolate. It always helps.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-20-17), Hermus (04-20-17)