ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-17, 07:21 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,009 Times in 5,966 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
...My mom has passed away.

I don't know why I'm typing this. I just don't want anything tonight. I don't want to think or to analyze or to ask questions.
I don't want to feel this. I keep feeling it bubble up in me. This eruption inside. I don't want to cry.

I just wish I had someone to talk to. I don't have a therapist I'm comfortable with anymore, I have my weekly support group but that's a week away...I feel awfully lonely right now and in desperate need to have someone close at hand.
And yet I don't even want to talk.

My mom has passed away and nothing makes sense to me right now and everything feels so fake and distant and I really just want to break something, but I don't want to do anything at all. I just want time to stand still. I don't even want to sleep.

It doesn't makes sense and I feel very strange. I don't know what I'm going to do, I don't know what will happen tomorrow.

I love you guys. I'm sorry. I'm in a very werid place rightnow. My mom hs passed and nothing is ever going to make sense again.
This couldn't have happened. Not my mom. My mom? I can't do this right now. I'm sorry.
I'm weird. I'm so ******* weird.
my mom though guys . i can't

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (05-17-17), aeon (05-17-17), anonymouslyadd (05-20-17), eclectic beagle (05-21-17), Greyhound1 (05-16-17), Hermus (05-17-17), Little Missy (05-16-17), Lunacie (05-17-17), Luvmybully (05-20-17), midnightstar (05-17-17), namazu (05-16-17), peripatetic (05-16-17), Pilgrim (05-17-17), Simargl (05-16-17), someothertime (Today)
Old 05-16-17, 07:38 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 11,500 Times in 5,561 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ...My mom has passed away.

Psycho,

There are no words to say, only these bro hugs.. May peace be with you and your family.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (05-16-17), midnightstar (05-17-17), peripatetic (05-16-17), psychopathetic (05-16-17)
Old 05-16-17, 07:40 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((((((Houndsy)))))))

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (05-16-17), Little Missy (05-16-17), midnightstar (05-17-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-17, 07:43 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 11,500 Times in 5,561 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

I sent you a PM if you need to talk or someone just to listen. My heart goes out to you and your family.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (05-16-17), midnightstar (05-17-17), psychopathetic (05-16-17)
Old 05-16-17, 07:46 PM

Thanked 29,446 Times in 13,169 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

ohmygod...i'm so sorry...

please, if i can be of any use...reach out. i think you have my email, too.

deepest condolences.xx
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-17, 08:50 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,155 Times in 8,642 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Oh psych, I'm so sorry. (((((((((Hugs)))))))))) Reach out anytime you want or need to, please. Holding you and your dad close in my heart.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-17, 09:35 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,793 Times in 7,941 Posts
ginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond repute

Pycho, I lost my dad a few years ago and it's so devastating. i'm so sorry you have my deepest condolences. it takes a long time to grieve the death of a parent. Even now a wave of grief can overwhelm me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ginniebean For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (05-20-17), Little Missy (05-16-17), midnightstar (05-17-17), psychopathetic (05-16-17)
Old 05-16-17, 09:37 PM

Thanked 26,383 Times in 12,279 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Psycho I'm so sorry. I don't even know what to say. I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now. If there's any thing I can do you know where to find me. You are so loved. Huge hug to you and your dad.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (05-16-17), midnightstar (05-17-17), psychopathetic (05-16-17), Simargl (05-16-17)
Old 05-16-17, 10:41 PM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,682 Times in 8,861 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute

(((((((((((((psycho)))))))))))))
Postmodernism, the school of 'thought' that proclaimed 'There are no truths, only interpretations' has largely played itself out in absurdity, but it has left behind a generation of academics in the humanities disabled by their distrust of the very idea of truth and their disrespect for evidence, settling for 'conversations' in which nobody is wrong and nothing can be confirmed, only asserted with whatever style you can muster.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dvdnvwls For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (05-17-17), midnightstar (05-17-17), psychopathetic (05-17-17)
Old 05-16-17, 11:45 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,749 Times in 1,201 Posts
Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your dad. (( :: psy :: ))
Old 05-16-17, 11:46 PM
Yeti-Wrangling Moderator

Thanked 17,216 Times in 8,340 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-17, 03:09 AM

Gah, I can't go back to sleep. I just dreamt she was driving me around town and I just wanted to go do some simple things with her.

There's so many things I wanted to do with her yet.
We've been planning and saving up for a trip to the mall of america for years now...we were going to do right too. I was most excited to do the sea life aquarium with her, visiting the lego store with her where her and I were both going to build little lego mini figures and fill a cup full of legos each at the lego pick a brick wall...but I was most looking forward to doing the crayola experience with her. I can do it with my dad I guess...but it would've been pure magic with my mom. I'll have to push my dad to enjoy himself...where my mom would've needed no encouragement, she'd be geeking out and letting her inner child out right along side me and it was going to be amazing guys.

I'm not ready for my mom to be gone. I feel like she's still going to come home here soon. Tomorrow. There's been some sort of mistake. It's some sort of stupid joke?

There's so many things I want to do with my mom. She's really my only true friend in the 3d world. I really was a mommy's boy.
Life seems so bleak without her .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-17-17), midnightstar (05-17-17)
Old 05-17-17, 03:15 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 27,419 Times in 12,268 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Psycho, My heart breaks for you.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (05-20-17), Little Missy (05-17-17), midnightstar (05-17-17), psychopathetic (05-17-17)
Old 05-17-17, 03:22 AM

Thanked 26,383 Times in 12,279 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Gah, I can't go back to sleep. I just dreamt she was driving me around town and I just wanted to go do some simple things with her.

There's so many things I wanted to do with her yet.
We've been planning and saving up for a trip to the mall of america for years now...we were going to do right too. I was most excited to do the sea life aquarium with her, visiting the lego store with her where her and I were both going to build little lego mini figures and fill a cup full of legos each at the lego pick a brick wall...but I was most looking forward to doing the crayola experience with her. I can do it with my dad I guess...but it would've been pure magic with my mom. I'll have to push my dad to enjoy himself...where my mom would've needed no encouragement, she'd be geeking out and letting her inner child out right along side me and it was going to be amazing guys.

I'm not ready for my mom to be gone. I feel like she's still going to come home here soon. Tomorrow. There's been some sort of mistake. It's some sort of stupid joke?

There's so many things I want to do with my mom. She's really my only true friend in the 3d world. I really was a mommy's boy.
Life seems so bleak without her .
I always loved reading descriptions of the things you guys used to do. Going up the mountains, playing star wars games. This must be a huge shock psycho. Take good care of yourself. A million more hugs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-17, 01:42 PM

Thanked 22,828 Times in 10,520 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

OMG. So sudden. So sad. So sorry my friend.

I dreamed very vividly of my mom as well the night after she died from cancer.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (05-17-17), psychopathetic (05-17-17)