ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-20, 07:12 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 23,260 Times in 12,421 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emre22 View Post
here government allowed some restaurants only if they have packet service
for example normally i was eating at cafe here, now they prepare and give it to me in packet. they arent allowed to serve people indoor
also many restaurants use remote payment systems, people pay online so they dont have to contact with courier in order to pay

how things are working there? completely closed?
Oddly, things are kind of closed but not really at all. The governor shut things up fast and loose. The population to land is miniscule here, lots of space.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
namazu (05-20-20), stef (05-20-20)
Old 05-20-20, 07:13 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorose View Post
Coming off working for 10 days straight and feeling a bit wound up. I've worked in hard (physical) jobs before but a thinking job that's really hard and intense has me absolutely stuffed.
Just say no.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 05-20-20, 09:43 AM

Thanked 27,602 Times in 12,844 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emre22 View Post
here government allowed some restaurants only if they have packet service
for example normally i was eating at cafe here, now they prepare and give it to me in packet. they arent allowed to serve people indoor
also many restaurants use remote payment systems, people pay online so they dont have to contact with courier in order to pay

how things are working there? completely closed?
That's what it's been like here in the middle of the U.S. No dine-in, only
carry-out or delivery.

We just started a partial re-opening yesterday. Barber and beauty shops are
allowed to open but can only have a limited number of customers inside at
one time. The rest must wait in their cars or on the sidewalk. Gyms have
opened, they are handing each person a mask, a spray bottle of disinfectant
and a towel. Not sure how well some people will clean up after themselves.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (05-20-20), namazu (05-20-20)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-20, 06:39 PM

We can dine in but not every restaurant is open by the owner's choice.
Still waiting for that Pasta Bolognese!

Big dark storms with hail!

Old 05-20-20, 06:44 PM

BIG, loud hail!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-21-20), stef (05-21-20)
Old 05-20-20, 07:56 PM

Thanked 4,330 Times in 2,218 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Dishwasher is not filling with water. Called plumbers and depending on what they find it could cost as much as more than a new dishwater for them to fix the old one or as little as 2/3 the cost of a new dishwasher.

I think the problem is the inlet valve so I’m going to try to replace it myself first for $45. I’m not the slightest bit handy though so we’ll see how well it works out.

Why can’t there only be a couple types of screws and a few different sizes? My dishwasher has these star shaped screws (looks like they are called torz) and there’s like a million different sizes. Why can’t everything just be unscrewed with the same old screwdriver?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (05-20-20), Lunacie (05-21-20), namazu (05-20-20), stef (05-20-20)
Old 05-20-20, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc01 View Post
Dishwasher is not filling with water. Called plumbers and depending on what they find it could cost as much as more than a new dishwater for them to fix the old one or as little as 2/3 the cost of a new dishwasher.

I think the problem is the inlet valve so Iím going to try to replace it myself first for $45. Iím not the slightest bit handy though so weíll see how well it works out.

Why canít there only be a couple types of screws and a few different sizes? My dishwasher has these star shaped screws (looks like they are called torz) and thereís like a million different sizes. Why canít everything just be unscrewed with the same old screwdriver?
SnapOn makes a great screw driving set that has every type and size that ratchets, amazing set, a must have!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (05-22-20), Lunacie (05-21-20), namazu (05-20-20), stef (05-21-20)
Old 05-21-20, 12:19 AM
ADDvanced Member

Monox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura aboutMonox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monox D. I-Fly View Post
And three nights ago, she replied that she made the commitment with the new guy about 1 month ago. I asked if they're married or not and she only replied by thanking me for having been filling her days before she knew him. I sent my gratitude back in Japanese since she works in Japan, and she replied back in Japanese, which I don't understand. When I said that I didn't understand, though, she didn't reply anymore.

We still stay friends. Yesterday she made a WhatsApp status whose first line was "Don't compliment and love me too much to the point that of comparing and underestimating me to others". This exchange happened.
Me: "That's why I don't love someone too much when I'm in love, so that it's easy to move on."
Her: "Of course, it will be troublesome if it's too deep."
Me: "Yep, right, especially if it's still not bound by marriage yet."
Her: *exhausted/relieved emoji* (then quoting my first comment) "Your words feel like a stab."
Me: "So do you prefer I keep chasing you or give you the silent treatment?"
Her: *sweatdrop emoji*
Me: "Isn't it the best to be like this?"
Her: "Yes."
Little Missy (05-21-20), namazu (05-21-20)
Old 05-21-20, 06:56 AM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

i think i should stop eating spaghetti etc. at breakfast

i had breakfast hours ago, my stomach still feels like i ate 30 minutes ago. i smoke , drink coffee but doesnt help with it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (05-21-20), stef (05-21-20)
Old 05-21-20, 07:01 AM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

normally i study in order to prepare for exams when there isnt much time left before, so have to study for long time in a day and much stressful
normally i always complain about that stress but i do it everytime.
this time , once in my life time i started studying for a exam just before 1 week, and i am almost done with it

i started to enjoy online education but one thing is bad about it, i can't listen to music that much while i am studying because i have to watch the videos that instructors uploaded and i have to hear what they say
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (05-22-20), Little Missy (05-21-20), namazu (05-21-20), stef (05-21-20)
Old 05-22-20, 11:46 AM

Thanked 4,330 Times in 2,218 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
SnapOn makes a great screw driving set that has every type and size that ratchets, amazing set, a must have!
Thanks, will look for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (05-22-20)
Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM
Committee Member

it is the first that i am going to take very long break like 1 hour after 3 days of studying whole day long
exam is on wednesday and i almost finished everything
another one will take place on 2nd of June , i almost studied 1/4 of topics that are included in my exam

probably I exaggerated being nerd

i am listenning to a recorded livestream of a DJ
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (Yesterday), stef (Yesterday)
Old Today, 11:37 AM

Thanked 27,602 Times in 12,844 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Sleeping in the living room while waiting for the contractor to come and work
on my bedroom isn't so bad. It's the waking up in the morning with a dove
in the same room. Daisy Dove doesn't have an "indoor voice".

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
namazu (Today)
Old Today, 11:51 AM

kwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to all

Has anyone ever realize their “boredom” problem in the maybe past had more to do with feel left out? Just realized how not just other times with friends but even lunch tables felt ignored so feel like I just switched off easily.
ďSometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.Ē
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kwalk For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (Today), namazu (Today), stef (Today)
Old Today, 03:29 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,678 Times in 838 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

OMG Today was so STRESSFUL!!!

So I got on my phone this morning to work on a blog post (it takes me hours to finally feel satisfied with what I finished writing) and I also happened to have a Zoom meeting at 11AM, but I had my alarm remind me an hour early and I literally tricked myself into thinking it was at 10 AM only to find out it was an hour later. When the time came, the host didn't even show up until 15 minutes late, nobody else showed up, and he apologizes saying he thought it was at 1pm....

Then I get on my laptop to find freeze on start up, I tell my dad and he has me buy into a scam advertisement that claimed that if I download something to a flash drive, it would speed up my computer, only to have it mess up my flashdrive and have to reformat it to get it to work again.

So I was just about to finish something on my blog and was about to work on something else, but my dad interrupts me to help figure something out on his phone and then tells me I have to come with him to buy laundry detergent to do laundry because he has bladder issues and having to get up and sit down makes him pee himself. I agree to help, but I manage to at least finish up what I was doing on my blog.

After my dad takes me to get the detergent, my dad drops me off at home to make lunch/dinner and I go to check the mail. Well, I get this letter response from my application for SSI and it's asking for me to submit work history by 10 days, but I can clearly see that they sent it 2 weeks late, so I get furious and try to call and then I get this annoying message about the office being closed and I throw the (landline) phone across the room. I proceed to finish filling out the form and mailing it.

And now I'm typing this while at the moment my new prayer partner is messaging me and he's always contacting me and it's starting to get on my nerves.