ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-12, 02:05 PM

Rivett is on a distinguished road
hi

Ever walk around looking for something but not knowing what it was untill one day you opened a door and looked inside and it all made sense?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rivett For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (10-01-12)
Old 10-01-12, 02:27 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 12,146 Times in 7,190 Posts
BR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hi

Yup Welcome to the forum

"no talk
no, talk
Punctuation is important"
~Abi
Old 10-01-12, 03:06 PM

Rivett is on a distinguished road
Re: hi

You know Ive known something was different about me but I couldnt figure out what it was. I was diferent an outsider. Ive done the Docs, councilers and psychiatrists. My Doc has been fantastic in that he has let me self diagnose. But I still felt I was outside looking in.
I saw two diferentpsychiatrists and it wasnt untill I did one of those online quizes that I realized that I was not autistic. Yup one psychiatristthought I was autistic the other wasnt so nice. Thats when I came here and the door swung open as a matter speaking. My councillor and I didnt believe either diagnosis but who can argue with a psychiatrist.
I am going to follow this site as best I can but at the same time it will be like watching a horror movie thru your fingers. What I have is genetic not environmental hence there is no cure only bandaids. But I hope that I can get the best bandaids here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rivett For This Useful Post:
BR549 (10-01-12)
Sponsored Links