ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-18, 05:11 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,636 Times in 5,748 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Been very overwhelmed all weekend over many things
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-19-18), Lunacie (08-19-18), psychopathetic (08-20-18)
Old 08-19-18, 05:37 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a glorious beacon of lightEmre22 is a glorious beacon of lightEmre22 is a glorious beacon of lightEmre22 is a glorious beacon of lightEmre22 is a glorious beacon of lightEmre22 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I read your post in the creative writing thread. I can't reply there but just wanted you to know that I read it and I'm sorry you used to be bullied. No one should have to experience that.
I also want you to know that we are discussing and having conflicts in private area. But you should know that my heart agrees with you , my brain doesnt
You are great person
I m perfectionist or lets say remember details , and have strong memory(maybe) , i hope you understod what i meant sometimes one sentence is enough to express tons of issues
Left brain vs Right brain
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (08-19-18), psychopathetic (08-20-18)
Old 08-19-18, 05:55 PM

Thanked 29,871 Times in 13,791 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emre22 View Post
I also want you to know that we are discussing and having conflicts in private area. But you should know that my heart agrees with you , my brain doesnt
You are great person
I m perfectionist or lets say remember details , and have strong memory(maybe) , i hope you understod what i meant sometimes one sentence is enough to express tons of issues
Left brain vs Right brain
Thanks em. It's true we disagree on everything political but it's good to know that in other areas we might be very similar.

I wonder sometimes if I my experiences had even been a little bit different, or if I'd met different people if I'd have different views. I often fantasize about my life having been different but then I wonder if it had would I have been a different person? Would I (the current me, the me that I now am) have liked or approved of this other me (the me in my fantasy life)? I still wish I was the other me. Maybe I'd have been happier. Or more free. Or at least not me

Sorry I'm just blabbering. Indulging myself really. Not sure I'm making much sense. Sometimes a sejtejce is enough to make yourself understood but sometimes a lifetime isn't enough to understand what another person is trying to say or even to understand yourself.

Anyway I really just wanted to say thanks for the kind words.

And listen to your heart

Last edited by namazu; 08-19-18 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: No political discussion outside of Debates.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-19-18), Lunacie (08-19-18), psychopathetic (08-20-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-18, 06:01 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a glorious beacon of lightEmre22 is a glorious beacon of lightEmre22 is a glorious beacon of lightEmre22 is a glorious beacon of lightEmre22 is a glorious beacon of lightEmre22 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Thanks em. It's true we disagree on everything political but it's good to know that in other areas we might be very similar.

I wonder sometimes if I my experiences had even been a little bit different, or if I'd met different people if I'd have different views. I often fantasize about my life having been different but then I wonder if it had would I have been a different person? Would I (the current me, the me that I now am) have liked or approved of this other me (the me in my fantasy life)? I still wish I was the other me. Maybe I'd have been happier. Or more free. Or at least not me

Sorry I'm just blabbering. Indulging myself really. Not sure I'm making much sense. Sometimes a sejtejce is enough to make yourself understood but sometimes a lifetime isn't enough to understand what another person is trying to say or even to understand yourself.

Anyway I really just wanted to say thanks for the kind words.

And listen to your heart
You make much sense, maybe it will be big words but i already knew you can see things in different ways
Freud was pessimist about human beings, Karen Horney and Arno Gruen was optimist. Core of every issue, are we corrupted and cruel animals or can we give chance to human beings.
I discovered myself by reading Karen Horney and Arno Gruen
I m still pessimist about human beings like Freud
But not like before not completely
Because there are people like you,Midnightstar, psycho , Turtlebrain and many others i forgot to mention

Rest of all are details

Id , Ego , Superego

Unending war

If you chose pessimist view, next thing is to chose lesser evil
Probably you were never a true pessimist

But we are already living under competitivism and “natural selection”
Or lets say “social darwinism”
So In my opinion, optism can never prevail over these things .
Maybe i am being too pragmatical, rational . But i spent my whole life to supress right brain, Left dominated so emotions are not available

Note to moderator: hopefully i do not violate forum rules, i think these are social sciencetific terms

Last edited by namazu; 08-19-18 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Due to changes to quoted material.
The Following User Says Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-20-18)
Old 08-19-18, 08:44 PM

Thanked 25,718 Times in 11,998 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
p.s.

I know you said cataract and not kayak Lun-Luns. I was just trying to be silly cause it kinda sounds like kayak somehow.
Well...I thought it was kinda funny anyhow.
No?
What's with all the booing!
Damn...this crowd sucks!

NO!! IT'S OKAY! I'LL TAKE MY OWN SELF OFF THE STAGE!
AN NO!! I'M FINE! I CAN SEE THE EXIT SIGN ABOVE THE DOOR AND CAN THROW MY OWN SELF OUT!!
/hmphhh!!!

(((((((Gramma Lun-Luns)))))))

I really wish you didn't suffer so much with physical stuff. My mom was always going through one thing or the other too...and it's just so damn sad
What the word 'cataract' makes me think of ...

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-18, 08:46 PM

Thanked 25,718 Times in 11,998 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emre22 View Post
You make much sense, maybe it will be big words but i already knew you can see things in different ways
Freud was pessimist about human beings, Karen Horney and Arno Gruen was optimist. Core of every issue, are we corrupted and cruel animals or can we give chance to human beings.
I discovered myself by reading Karen Horney and Arno Gruen
I m still pessimist about human beings like Freud
But not like before not completely
Because there are people like you,Midnightstar, psycho , Turtlebrain and many others i forgot to mention

Rest of all are details

Id , Ego , Superego

Unending war

If you chose pessimist view, next thing is to chose lesser evil
Probably you were never a true pessimist

But we are already living under competitivism and “natural selection”
Or lets say “social darwinism”
So In my opinion, optism can never prevail over these things .
Maybe i am being too pragmatical, rational . But i spent my whole life to supress right brain, Left dominated so emotions are not available

Note to moderator: hopefully i do not violate forum rules, i think these are social sciencetific terms
Ever since high school I've called myself a Pessimistic-Optomist.

When I heard of Murphy's Law I thought, yes, that's what I've always meant.

Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

Makes me skeptic who really wants to believe.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-19-18), psychopathetic (08-20-18)
Old 08-19-18, 09:16 PM
Committee Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
Ever since high school I've called myself a Pessimistic-Optomist.

When I heard of Murphy's Law I thought, yes, that's what I've always meant.

Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

Makes me skeptic who really wants to believe.
Skepticism is a good thing can guard people against all threats. You can believe and get disappointed , there is more possibility . There is less possibility when u question, hardly believe. If you are ready to take risk of being disappointed , you can believe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-18, 09:18 PM

Thanked 29,871 Times in 13,791 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't sleep. Ate a ton of chocolates. Now I feel ill. I also slept a lot after much argument with hubby. Mynails are too long. It's troubling me greatly but not enough to actually cut them.

I've been so depressed. I don't know if it's the job, the meds or just my time to be depressed. I'm seeing my psychiatrist in 3 weeks so if I'm still depressed I can mention it then.

Suicidal ideation us bad again and I'm tired of it. Im not going to kill myself but I keep fantasizing about it and trying to come up with reasons why it would be a good idea. I think even fuzzling would be ok.my mil would look after her and I think she'd do a good job. Okehes closing maybe k can sleep now
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
amberwillow (08-20-18), Emre22 (08-19-18), psychopathetic (08-20-18)
Old 08-20-18, 04:34 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,746 Times in 7,346 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I love you Fuzz-Fuzz.

(((((((FUZZY-WUZZY)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-20-18), Lunacie (08-20-18)
Old 08-20-18, 04:49 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,746 Times in 7,346 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I don't much like me right now.
Or how I'm changing right now.

And I was doing so good. I was moving forward and working on big goals and taking huge steps in my life.

And now my mood has slowly been dipping. I've fallen off track a bit.

I think maybe I'm doing too much...and yet I feel like I'm not doing nearly enough. And it's like I'm making these big strides in life...yet I can't even keep up with all the simple basic things in life. Laundry, and hygiene, keeping up with phone calls and appointments, and getting grocery shopping done or keeping up with all my freaking bills.

And yeah...like my bestest bud. Fuzz-Fuzz...death has been on my mind this past week too. I'm not a danger to myself at this point either...but it has been on my mind. It just feels kinda natural, and my body is super out of shape and I'm wondering if I'm not going to have something major happen to me here soon...and damn I miss my mom guys!
And I keep going back to the decision I made at the end of 2017. That 2018 was going to be the last year I'm going to live. That I'm not going to make it into 2019.

But I'm not giving in quite yet. I just need to get through this. I don't like being in this way guys .
And dang...I have a nice future laid out in front of me as long as I can hold it together.
Maybe that's playing a huge role in things. Maybe I'm starting to self sabotage...I do it time and time again anytime I get too close to real meaningful long term happiness and success.
I need to bring this to my group on tuesday.

I don't like me atm. I don't like how I'm changing. I don't like where I'm heading, and I don't like the physical crap I'm going through.
/sigh
I'm such a baby lol. I really miss my mom

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-20-18), Fuzzy12 (08-20-18), Lunacie (08-20-18)
Old 08-20-18, 09:03 AM
ADDvanced Member

BrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the rough

to everyone- seems like people need it this week

On Adderall for ADHD, lyrica for Fibromyalgia, lexapro and viibryd for depression and anxiety, cosentyx for psoriasis, cyclosporine for IC,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrandyDW For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-20-18), psychopathetic (08-20-18)
Old 08-20-18, 09:25 AM

Thanked 10,636 Times in 5,748 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Run out of meds no psyche to prescribe them right now
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-18, 10:52 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 31,942 Times in 14,763 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Have to see a root canal specialist on Thurs, never had a root canal before. Is it bad?

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-18, 11:03 AM
ADDvanced Member

BrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
Run out of meds no psyche to prescribe them right now
See if your primary will prescribe

On Adderall for ADHD, lyrica for Fibromyalgia, lexapro and viibryd for depression and anxiety, cosentyx for psoriasis, cyclosporine for IC,
The Following User Says Thank You to BrandyDW For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-18, 11:04 AM
ADDvanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Have to see a root canal specialist on Thurs, never had a root canal before. Is it bad?
I certainly wouldn’t be happy about it, never had one though. Hopefully it will cure your pain though

The Following User Says Thank You to BrandyDW For This Useful Post: