ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-18, 06:10 PM

asalem is on a distinguished road
ADHD is ruining me

I need to rant today sorry

I can't sit still. I can't focus. I can't sit for more than 5 reading a book. I can't stay patient at work. I can't decide how my day should go. My wife is always upset at me for not giving her attention or calling her when I should. I always ignore her messages because I want to do something else. I feel like I have a tick in me that just to move around and do everything. I have no control of myself.

Thanks for hearing me out
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asalem For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (03-09-18), Kaia.S (03-11-18)
Old 03-09-18, 07:00 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,376 Times in 13,997 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ADHD is ruining me

Rant away. It's a pain having ADHD.it just makes everything that little bit more difficult. Or a lot more difficult.

Are you getting any treatment at all?
Old 03-11-18, 01:55 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,633 Times in 15,114 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Ranting is healthy. Now to remain healthy you have to address those issues. Are you getting any treatment?

I carried a watermelon?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-18, 11:54 AM

asalem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Ranting is healthy. Now to remain healthy you have to address those issues. Are you getting any treatment?
. No inam not
Old 03-18-18, 10:18 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,355 Times in 782 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

Rant away Asalem. I think getting something off your chest and having someone to JUST LISTEN can be a solution to many problems.

Keep in mind that in addition to me, there are people that equate a Rant w/ a request for assistance in how-to/help-to address the problem identified in the rant. I have even told friends/acquaintances this and asked them to flag as such if they don't want suggestions on how they/we can fix the problem. GL, -LN
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-18-18), stef (03-18-18)