ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-17, 02:17 AM

Anastasia1 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Help with Communication :(

Hello,

I have ADHD and apparently I don't respond well with questions with hesitation and stuff and it makes some people uncomfortable. It makes me very sad to learn that, but I hear from a family member that it could be related to ADHD. I heard that I need to work on my "effective communication" and being/sounding more confident if I ever want to get ahead in my career. I don't know where to start. The last time I saw a professional for much besides a prescription refill was years ago. I'm feeling pretty down about this, but where do I start?

Thank you,