ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > ADD FORUMS LIVE CHAT
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-10, 01:16 AM
Forum Guru

Grasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really nice
The mythical chat room!

Since I've been a registered user on here for about two years and have NEVER seen/used the chat room, I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't really exist and is just a myth.

I've filed the concept of a working chat room away in my brain right next to jackalopes and leprechauns. Other users say they've seen, and even used it, and I hear it's a magical place! A virtual world of delightful social interaction between people from all ends of the earth. I've been told that angels sing background music and gumdrops and ADD meds fall from the heavens. The descriptions sounds so realistic that I desperately want to believe them, but time after time I search for this magical place only to come up empty.

Doesn't it sound great? Maybe someday.................

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about the fun on this forum, please send a message to Metzfanaz in the complaint department.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Grasshoppaa For This Useful Post:
addiam (04-25-11), amberwillow (02-05-14), bedtime (07-03-14), Book_Worm (03-22-11), Carol (08-03-14), CheekyMonkey (06-04-12), fletcherface (02-19-11), hypergirl96 (02-21-11), jrigone (11-02-10), kattsqueen (09-24-13), Kingway (01-18-11), Loonette (06-28-12), purpleToes (02-09-13), RedHairedWitch (11-02-10), Rofl Copter (05-09-14), SweetCode (04-24-13), tazoz (12-22-11), tired1823 (03-26-11), Truth_Seeker1 (01-17-11), xraylady33 (11-09-10), zannie (12-14-10), zoomman (06-03-13)
Old 10-09-10, 01:19 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,331 Times in 1,335 Posts
Trooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The mythical chat room!

I used to be in charge of the chatroom many moons ago. I was dismayed to see it had fallen like Atlantis when I returned some years later.
Old 11-02-10, 07:19 PM

jrigone is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: The mythical chat room!

LMAO from me and my wife that was definately the highlight of our day reading your post

Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-10, 07:51 PM

Thanked 8,491 Times in 2,827 Posts
RedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond repute

It was around when I first started posting here. It was wonderful. I wasted so much time there. Then one day it was no more. Promises of it coming back were made but ... one day they had to tell us it was gone. This upset me because I miss it and also because I design freaking websites and forums.
The absurdity of working so hard to continue doing something you don't like can be overwhelming. And the longer it takes to feel different, the more it starts to seem like everything might actually be hopeless bull. ~ Hyperbole and a Half
Old 11-05-10, 06:27 PM

ChickenGirl is on a distinguished road

This post is hilarious!
100% of fair maidens eaten were sacrificed to save their town.
Help raise awareness about the dangers of firebreathing chickens by posting this line in your signiture!
Old 11-30-10, 10:47 PM

uhlaneuh is on a distinguished road

well this sucks.
Old 01-18-11, 09:53 PM
ADDvanced Member

Kingway is a glorious beacon of lightKingway is a glorious beacon of lightKingway is a glorious beacon of lightKingway is a glorious beacon of lightKingway is a glorious beacon of light

I've never seen it, and I registered 5 years ago!

Dexedrine SR 45 mg + Ritalin IR 45 mg.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kingway For This Useful Post:
metzfanaz (02-17-11)
Old 01-18-11, 10:59 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,253 Times in 8,220 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

I've never seen it, and I registered one month ago!?

~Paulo Coelho
The Following User Says Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
Blueranne (01-28-11)
Old 02-21-11, 09:59 PM
Forum ADDvocate

hypergirl96 is a splendid one to beholdhypergirl96 is a splendid one to beholdhypergirl96 is a splendid one to beholdhypergirl96 is a splendid one to beholdhypergirl96 is a splendid one to beholdhypergirl96 is a splendid one to beholdhypergirl96 is a splendid one to beholdhypergirl96 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingway View Post
I've never seen it, and I registered 5 years ago!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd View Post
I've never seen it, and I registered one month ago!?
ive never seen it and a registered a few weeks ago!
Old 01-28-11, 06:14 PM

Daveg will become famous soon enough

I've been "away" from addforums for far longer then I planned on being and was pretty disappointed to see the Chat Room gone...bring it back please!
Old 02-10-11, 10:29 PM

Thanked 3,558 Times in 2,136 Posts
Turbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe those who truly beloved it exists can find it. I wonder if clicking the heels of my Ruby slippers will help any. . . *click * *click* oh darn! Nuthin

Lol

Fyodor Dostoevsky

The Following User Says Thank You to Turbochica For This Useful Post:
Daveg (02-11-11)
Old 02-11-11, 02:44 PM
Contributor

mike1w is just really nicemike1w is just really nicemike1w is just really nicemike1w is just really nice

alas cry for the lost chat room, it has sunk beneath the seas...
Old 02-11-11, 11:00 PM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

wscc is on a distinguished road

Too ADHD for forums, I too long for chat...
The Following User Says Thank You to wscc For This Useful Post:
tired1823 (03-26-11)
Old 02-19-11, 06:24 AM
Forum Guru

Grasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really nice

Hahaha, I completely forgot that I posted this. I'm glad my sense of humor gets some appreciation.

Couldn't someone just set up a chat room on another website and put up a new thread on here with a link to it? That sounds way too simple.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about the fun on this forum, please send a message to Metzfanaz in the complaint department.
Old 02-19-11, 07:05 AM
Forum Guru

Well whatdaya know, a bit of Googling and I found us a chat room. Yahhhhooo, now I just have to figure out how we can use it without getting in trouble!