ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-06, 08:36 PM

Kelli is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmom
Welcome Kelli! You won't find anyone in the forums that doesn't understand you, I'm sure of it! As for feeling high from the meds...I wouldn't say high is necessarily the right word to use. Maybe happier would be a better description. If the meds work like they're supposed to, your life will start taking on more order and everything won't seem so overwhelming and impossible to deal with. They're definitely not a panacea, but they can help you get to a place where you're better able to cope with life. Hang in there!

Sadmom
Thank you so much!!!!

yea I feel alot calmer even after the 2nd day, and I just feel happier but I can tell my body has not adjusted to it all the way cause around 4 I still get nervous and at night I feel odd. * tired hyper* is the only way I can describe it. and I go into a zone. I can not wait till my body gets used to it...

Last night I slept all night long with out waking up with a panic attack, they are awful when I get them I wake up and I think I am choking and I think this is it I am going to die... I hope the meds keep working and I never get one again... I have been having these for 6 years...
Old 07-26-06, 08:38 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

VisualImagery is just really niceVisualImagery is just really niceVisualImagery is just really niceVisualImagery is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADDmom
Just wait till you get to know us....

Are you a native Texan or a transplant? How far from Katy?
It is amazing what I type when I am sick. KENTUCKY, YOU ARE FROM KENTUCKY. Thanks for being so nice about it.
Old 07-26-06, 09:54 PM

Kelli is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADDmom
It is amazing what I type when I am sick. KENTUCKY, YOU ARE FROM KENTUCKY. Thanks for being so nice about it.
ha ha, I love this board!!! Everyone on here is just like me, this is sweet!!!

When I was in high school they had this speacil program that me and other kids who either had add, adhd or had just falled behind went to, it was 4th , 5th and 6th period.... still didnt fit in with those kids, LOL But I really did nto care by the time I got to high school.

But this board RAWKS!!!!

I had a bad night tonight, I must be overly tired, I must be crashing cause I started to cry out of now where. My husband is out of town so I am by myself, luckily he can even make me feel better over the phone.... I just feel odd
Sponsored Links